Sign in to follow this  
halixon

[ESL vs Mardier] Eslandolan Prisoners

"Alright, you see, fellow Eslandolans, we have spied on the condition of our men taken prisoner by L'Olious' henchmen.

They are currently being held in a cell off the coast, and if the court goes badly, we may have to take drastic measures..."

26579573526_090b576ea8_z.jpg

A couple of punks watching the shores:

26512670532_46ea718d42_z.jpg

An overly courageous Eslandolan Knight being executed:

26579572746_be9b18aa00_z.jpg

A couple of Eslandolan soldiers and the Ship captain being held:

26512671222_d52925a5dc_z.jpg

Figless:

26605858945_b2f4bed610_z.jpg

And the inside of the cell:

26512671922_520d49bc9f_z.jpg

Alright! My Eslandola Vs. Mardier Court Case build is finally up! This is my last build before i take a long break from LEGOs, of which more will be posted in the Eslandola page.

A pity you will take a break, since you improved drastically! Your cell is lovely (especially the poo :wink: ), and the docks around it are nice as well. The fact you can open the cell adds a lot to the build :thumbup:

The interior of the cell is absolutely fantastic! Especially the so called "toilet" as TitusV commented. A pity for your break but we will always be here in case you come back earlier! I cant guarantee though that Eslandola wont be a Mardier protectorate by then... muhahahaha!

The jail cell has a cold feeling to it! I like it good job!

A pity you will take a break, since you improved drastically! Your cell is lovely (especially the poo :wink: ), and the docks around it are nice as well. The fact you can open the cell adds a lot to the build :thumbup:

The interior of the cell is absolutely fantastic! Especially the so called "toilet" as TitusV commented. A pity for your break but we will always be here in case you come back earlier! I cant guarantee though that Eslandola wont be a Mardier protectorate by then... muhahahaha!

Thanks guys. It means a lot that you'll be missing me. pirate_classic.gif

Good jail scene with nice details! I like how you did the barred window.

The jail cell has a cold feeling to it! I like it good job!

Thanks guys!

The court hasn't even given verdict yet, and the Eslandolans are already planning to violate sovereign territory of Mardier or Terraversa? I can't say I am surprised! pirate_wink.gifpirate_tong.gif

Nice little cell, and details like the... sanitation installation are great. pirate_laugh2.gif The cell does seem perfectly placed for an incursion from the sea, and it does seem rather conspicious with all those explosives nearby! pirate_wink.gif

Don't Mardians know about health and safety? I just hope the executioner is using a flintlock not a matchlock, or this neat little scene may go up with a bang... and I guess they haven't discovered tobacco smoking yet. If that dynamite does go up the s**t may hit the flag! But at least the prisoners can then make their get away...