Sign in to follow this  
Kwatchi

[SR-FB2] April '16 - New Beginnings

Previously

"FRIENDS!"

"We are gathered here this day to celebrate the finding of our salvation. Long had we looked for a refuge from the religious persecution each and everyone of us faced at the hands of the church. Long had we searched for the island named in the prophecies of Bishop Millar. At long last we have found our way to our much needed haven, and today we celebrate the founding of our new community. Community based on the old faith. Today, we celebrate the founding of our town, here on the shores of Charlatan Bay."

hfdpHlo.jpg

"When Bishop Millar made his crossing, he found a place of spiritual promise. A place steeped in the power of Hades, Zeus, and Poseidon. Today, not only do we thank the pantheon of three for their guidance in helping us find these shores, we also cast away the shackles we unfairly wore so long in the old world."

"HADES, GRANT US YER PROTECTION!"

jllrbvL.jpg

"Moderam, suderam. Moderam, suderam."

X9Yd6B3.jpg

"I FEEL HIS GRACE!!"

gCeWmOX.jpg

"Ahhh. (That was invigorating)"

1VsTMjq.jpg

"..."

"ARE YE STILL HERE YA LAYABOUTS!!? Ye have yer orders! Get to building the palisades and huts. Cut down those trees and get a stockade built fer the livestock. GET MOVIN' YE PACK OF FLEA RIDDEN DOGS!"

"Boy, go fetch Captain Amara and tell her to prepare to set sail. We have hungry mouths to feed after all. And fetch the barber; I need a shave these bristles off. In fact, after a shave and bath I should feel like a new man."

====

This was be licensed a small cultural (i.e. Altar of Hades), with plans to expand on it later.

Edited by Kwatchi

That gave me a good laugh! Of course not because of the violence but for the film reference.

Now I understand what you meant with witchcraft.

A gruesome culture, nice foliage and I like the blood stained alter.

Is that supposed to bring good fortune to the settlement? It seems rather grim to me! pirate_oh3.gifpirate_cry4.gifpirate_tong.gif

Very bloody scene, and I like the vegetation. Interesting story too - it will be interesting to see this pirate settlement develop! pirate_blush.gif

That gave me a good laugh! Of course not because of the violence but for the film reference.

My wife walked by as I was finishing it and had the same reaction for the same reason. :)

Edited by Kwatchi