Zusammengebaut

[MOC] Bumper Cars (Dodgems) - Fairground

Hello,

in the last days, I build a new "ride" for my fairground: Bumper Cars. :laugh:

I was running out of some bricks, so I have to add more cars in the future.

But I am happy with the build. And what do you think? Is there something missing?

Have a great weekend

Andres

Beautiful building. The design of the bumper cars is very inspired. Congrats.

Thank you both. :-)

Lights would be great...

The bumper cars are inspired by 'The Joker Bumper Car' (30303), but I have changed many details, so the look is more like the "traditional" bumper car, now, I guess. :classic:

I have uploaded an article with many images a few minutes ago - with an image, where I add the polybag bumper car, too. So, Joker is around! :wink:

Edited by Zusammengebaut

Yo've done a really nice job on this, for me the only thing missing is a little bit of animation, but I realise how difficult this is without lifting the entire set several bricks higher off the ground which will ruin the design.

Thank you both. :-)

Lights would be great...

The bumper cars are inspired by 'The Joker Bumper Car' (30303), but I have changed many details, so the look is more like the "traditional" bumper car, now, I guess. :classic:

I have uploaded an article with many images a few minutes ago - with an image, where I add the polybag bumper car, too. So, Joker is around! :wink:

Hi, when I've written "inspired" I did not want to say that your cars are inspired from some set :) In fact I did not know about 30303 set until your previous post. What I've wanted to say is that the design of your bumpers looks great and original. And I have the same opinion after I've seen the polybag set :classic:

Hi, when I've written "inspired" I did not want to say that your cars are inspired from some set :) In fact I did not know about 30303 set until your previous post. What I've wanted to say is that the design of your bumpers looks great and original. And I have the same opinion after I've seen the polybag set :classic:

You're welcome, I am glad you like the MOC! :laugh:

This is an excellent MOC, Zusammengebaut! :thumbup:

I only would make the ticket stand a bit bigger. If so, if TLG released this as a set, I immediately would buy it!

Klaus-Dieter

Wow, today is the day for awesome fairground mocs. Lego needs to make a new theme. Nobody likes Super Heroes anymore anyway, right? :wink:

Great fairground ride, Bumper Cars was always one of my favorites :thumbup: Good work with the 'track', roof area, and sign. And of course the cars themselves :classic: