Sign in to follow this  
Norrington

Some Victorian Clothing Decals!

These look fantastic, Norrington, I really like them, it has to be said!

*wub*

Can I ask is anything else in the pipe line?
Huh? Do you mean can you request a decal of some sort? Sure. Just shoot.

SirNardroj: I can't seem to find a decent picture of the front of JUdge Turpin. All I remember is that he was wearing a black (and overdone) cravat, green-ish waist coat, and gaudy gold knee breeches in a cheap looking shiny material.

Edit: Here is my attempt at Judge Turpin, and Beadle Bamford (with not very well done kercheif on his neck)

judge_turpin.jpg

beadle_bamford.jpg

Now, any more requests?

Edited by Norrington

Wow, very smooth.... I especially like the green one.... *wub*

Hey all! It's been a while since I did any decals (and, my old computer with all of them on it crashed, but since I uploaded them all somewhere it's not a problem) but I think I'm ready to do it again. However, I've since gotten more interested in other clothing periods, so could a Mod/Admin change the title to "Norrington's Fine Minifigure Clothiers" and the description to "Decals from any time period. Requests welcomed"? Thanks. Sorry for the huge bump. :pir-tongue:

I'll get some new ones posted when I have more time. :classic:

Edited by Norrington

Awesome work, Norrington! I think these would be really cool in a gangster MOC! Or possibly a town version of the Mos Eisley Cantina...

Oh- can you make a bartender torso? I think you can use this:

simpMoeSzyslak.jpg

For inspiration. Thanks!

Edited by samthelegoman1

Allright. Here's the first inb my Regency Line of decals. These are just templates at the moment, but recolors we be released soon. Alternate jacket designs will also be released, but each will have the lapel alternates like this design. I liked this one as it was the firts time I think I got the cravat (necktie) right. A very helpful source: Jessamyns' Regency Costume Companion

Inspiration:

darcy_collin.jpg

Colin Firth as Mr. Darcy in A&E's Pride and Prejudice (1995)

The Basic template:

regency_wo_lapel.png

Lapel style A:

regency_lapel_style_a.png

Lapel style B:

regency_lapel_style_b.png

Lapel style C:

regency_lapel_style_c.png

Lapel style E:

regency_lapel_style_e.png

Brickshelf Gallery

Thanks!

Edited by Norrington

Update! New designs from Early Regency tailcoats. Now, the early regency had a different kind of tailcoat, which had a verys shallow cut-away and essentially looked like and upside-down 'U' shape when the coat was buttoned.

Here they are:

early_regency_lapel_a.jpg

early_regency_lapel_b.jpg

early_regency_lapel_c.jpg

early_regency_wo_lapel.jpg

My favorite of the recolors I did of the first one:

early_regency_lapel_a_recolor_4.jpg

And a recolor of the first design:

regency_lapel_style_a_recolor_1.png

Thanks all!

Very nice decals. :thumbup::classic:

Do we also see a Pride and Prejudice moc in the future? :wink:

Or even better: A vignette of Bridget Jones who dreams of Mr Darcy :tongue::grin:

Very nice decals. :thumbup::classic:

Do we also see a Pride and Prejudice moc in the future? :wink:

Or even better: A vignette of Bridget Jones who dreams of Mr Darcy :tongue::grin:

Maybe. That was one thing I was thinking of, but what hair would suit Mr. Wickham? :tongue:

Wow mr. Norrington, i didn't know you are such a talented decalmaker!

Excellent work, i must remember this thread if i'm doing something Victorian. :thumbup:

Thank you! Any requests? I don't just do Victorian (I've done 1920's, Regency, Rococo, Pirates, etc.)

Say, Greenie, could you change the title to "Norrington's Fine Minifigure Clothiers" and the description to "Decals from any time period. Requests welcomed" please? It would be much apreciated and the thread might get more traffic if it's more general.

I think i posted this in your threadd in the pirates forum, but could you make up some scarlet pimpernel torso's, such as from the A&E and BBC production of it? (if you havent seen it i would highly recomend it!) And a favor to ask, if you do find this request doable can you just pm me, i'm not shure how i got to this specific thread, and i dont think i could find my way back :tongue:!

Thanks!

I think i posted this in your threadd in the pirates forum, but could you make up some scarlet pimpernel torso's, such as from the A&E and BBC production of it? (if you havent seen it i would highly recomend it!) And a favor to ask, if you do find this request doable can you just pm me, i'm not shure how i got to this specific thread, and i dont think i could find my way back :tongue:!

Thanks!

Thanks!