26290064820_969a5d47fb_c.jpg

Parade of Chinese New Year celebrators with their fiery paper dragon.

This was my entry on happening category in collaborative town display contest on our LUG Palikkatakomo Ry's exhibit on Model Expo 2016 last weekend. I won the category.

26536972806_c1f1679b66_c.jpg

As a (partially) Bionicle builder, I wanted to use some Bionicle pieces on my minifig-scale SYSTEM displays in this exhibit, and thus the dragon was born.

More on

Cyclopic Bricks.

Wow! As a former Bionicle builder myself, I love the detail you added with those parts! Malum's chest piece, Nynrah Ghost Blasters :wub:, and are those Ackar and Mata Nuis' leg guards?

Edited by Master_Data

Amazing use of unusual pieces! I know the lamps are pumps from racers or something like that, but whats the body made out?

Thank you, everyone!

Amazing use of unusual pieces! I know the lamps are pumps from racers or something like that, but whats the body made out?

Wow! As a former Bionicle builder myself, I love the detail you added with those parts! Malum's chest piece, Nynrah Ghost Blasters :wub:, and are those Ackar and Mata Nuis' leg guards?

The body's "scales" are indeed Ackar/Meltdown shin guards on a rigid hose and the lanterns are Nynrah Ghost Blaster bellows (Racers bellows are much bigger).