My fourth and final entry for the 2016 MOCathalon. Built for the County Fair category. The build features a fully functional ride, ice cream trailer with interior, ring toss game-stand, and a popcorn vendor. Plus lots of people enjoying the fair.

See the ride in action here:

25925431423_5b8a803bba_z.jpg

25923379744_03012cf5c4_z.jpg

25923389614_265ce5d8a1_z.jpg

25923394884_bf029fba8c_z.jpg

26255488950_636cccbcb2_z.jpg

Lots more pictures here: Link

Thanks for looking, C&C appreciated :classic:

Awesome. So much going on at a rather small scale.

Playability as well !

I sort of love the raised base of it. Even though you probably made it to get all the technic wheels to fit in there.

Nice MOC.

Best of luck in the MOCathalon ! :thumbup:

Awesome. So much going on at a rather small scale.

Playability as well !

I sort of love the raised base of it. Even though you probably made it to get all the technic wheels to fit in there.

Nice MOC.

Best of luck in the MOCathalon ! :thumbup:

Thank you! Yes, the technic wheels are what made the base so big, glad you like it! :classic:

Lovely build!

Thank you! :sweet:

Great Great Work!!!

Love This!!!

Greetings

Thanks! :classic:

Amazing model. The laws of the physics are the same in LEGO as in the real world and your MOC demonstrates a sharp use of them.

One question: what is the significance of the strings from the ground?

Amazing model. The laws of the physics are the same in LEGO as in the real world and your MOC demonstrates a sharp use of them.

One question: what is the significance of the strings from the ground?

Thanks, glad you like it! The strings on the ground are supposed to represent power cords :classic:

I love that trailer, especially the hitch - is that from another set with a hitched trailer to a truck, or did you come up with that on your own?

Fantastic build all around!

I love that trailer, especially the hitch - is that from another set with a hitched trailer to a truck, or did you come up with that on your own?

Fantastic build all around!

Thank you! I came up with the trailer on my own, glad you like it :classic:

This is a very nice looking MOC, but I think I'll skip the ride. :tongue: :tongue: The game and the vendors really do fit in with a midway scene perfectly, though.

This is a very nice looking MOC, but I think I'll skip the ride. :tongue: :tongue: The game and the vendors really do fit in with a midway scene perfectly, though.

:laugh: Thanks, glad you like it!

Very charming scene!

Thanks Captain Braunsfeld! :classic:

Very well done. I really like the ice cream trailer and the popcorn vendor. Those are things I will definitely add to my own amusement park/county fair scene. My goal was to build a few rides and games similar to the official Mixer and Winter Village Market, just to keep a fun little diorama. Yours handles it quite nicely. And I immediately appreciated the power cords considering I almost always trip on them at the real fair!

Keep up the good work. I will definitely look back on this for inspiration for my own build in the future. My daughter seems to really like this idea of amusement parks/county fairs so I'm sure she will get a kick out of this as well.

Very well done. I really like the ice cream trailer and the popcorn vendor. Those are things I will definitely add to my own amusement park/county fair scene. My goal was to build a few rides and games similar to the official Mixer and Winter Village Market, just to keep a fun little diorama. Yours handles it quite nicely. And I immediately appreciated the power cords considering I almost always trip on them at the real fair!

Keep up the good work. I will definitely look back on this for inspiration for my own build in the future. My daughter seems to really like this idea of amusement parks/county fairs so I'm sure she will get a kick out of this as well.

Thank you! :sweet: Glad you liked the power cords, I thought it was a fun detail :classic: