Quentin Collins

[MOC] The Prank Call of Cthulhu

25932052863_fd2cf48c5f_o.jpg

The Prank Call of Cthulhu by Quentin Collins, on Flickr

"Hello? Hello? Who is this?"

"Cthulhu fhtagn!"

"What? I can't understand you! Do you know what time it is?"

(Evil snickering) “Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn.

"I have had just about enough of this. I'm hanging up now! Stop calling here, you're driving me insane!"

(Evil snickering) *CLICK*

Who doesn't enjoy Chtulhu calling one to mess with one ! ? :tongue:

Rather funny indeed. HP prolly never intended for Cthulhu to be "funny" though :wink:

Nice!! Made me smile even more today! I like the use of the SW round tile on top of the lamp! Very clever.. This builds deserves a slightly better photo!

Love it - very silly. I didn't even know Cthulhu before, and now I want to read the books. Well done! :alien: :alien: :alien:

Thank you! Glad that it's inspiring you to read some Lovecraft and Cthulhu. My evil plan is working! Mwa ha ha ha! :alien:

Simple, nice and silly - Well done!

Thank you!

Marvellous! You made my day!

:laugh::grin::sweet:

Thank you, that is so great to hear! Your steampunk elephant is inspiring me to try larger, more complicated models.

El oh el! :thumbup: This is ace!

Glad you liked it! Thank you

Nice!! Made me smile even more today! I like the use of the SW round tile on top of the lamp! Very clever.. This builds deserves a slightly better photo!

Thanks. Nice to hear it gave you smile! The SW tile was almost out of necessity, but I decided i really liked the detail. I am a pretty new builder and an even newer photographer so I'm looking to improve my skills in both things!

Hello, can you spare a moment to talk about Our Lord, Chtulhu?

He lives in a grand kingdom under the sea where he lies sleeping, awaiting his return to devour the world! Can I interest you in this leather bound Necronomicon?

Who doesn't enjoy Chtulhu calling one to mess with one ! ? :tongue:

Rather funny indeed. HP prolly never intended for Cthulhu to be "funny" though :wink:

Thanks a lot! While HP might not have intended humor, he did invite his peers to write in his world. I'm sure he might not appreciate it, at least I have his permission. LOL

Fhtagn. :thumbup:

Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn! And Thanks! Edited by Quentin Collins

I keep returning to the post (and I've been telling other builders) because this is so great.

Maybe it is because I like nonsense. :laugh:

You've changed your signature picture - I'd suggest you replace it with your friendly version of Cthulhu!

Hello, can you spare a moment to talk about Our Lord, Chtulhu?

“Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn.”

“Praise the Dark Cthulhu! Long may he reign!”

Source

Edited by Tech Artist