Hello! Today I am pleased to present to the general public of the two brothers - Lego Technic Suzuki Jimny Trial Custom and Lego Technic Suzuki Jimny Trophy Custom. They are united, above all, not just a long name, but also a common chassis, all-wheel drive and compact size. I was inspired to build a Suzuki Jimny sample 2001-2010 years.

They are often prepared to take part in various off-road competitions, and that I thought - why not? And that's what came out of it. Enjoy ;)

29.jpg

28.jpg

14.jpg

13.jpg

Models are made in the off-road style, and have all its attributes - extra lights, safety railings, stingers high clearance

04.jpg

13.jpg

25.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

11.jpg

More photos and building instructions you can find on my lego technic blog here

Amazing creations,and cool photos!

I love those tires, where have you got them?

Amazing creations,and cool photos!

I love those tires, where have you got them?

Thanks! I've bougth this tyres on ebricks.ru (here). As far as I know, this shop delivers abroad.

Great job! I love these small builds.

The photography is stunning too

Agree, love these!

The hood is too long, but It has no influence on overall performance.

Thanks for sharing the LDD file.

They both look so cute yet they have great performance. The tires on the red truck seem very similar to what the new Xerion tractor set tires will look like. :grin:

Kei-car-crawler for every Japan citizen:)

My vote goes to you, my friend!:)

Hi everyone! Another one modification of this model, this time a final/ Goodbye roof :)

08.jpg

02.jpg

Also, I am a little changed front axle - now possible friction of the wheels on it when using 68 mm tires. And if you wish you can now deliver and 82mm :))

Suzuki%2BJimny%2BTrial%2BCustom%2Bzadran%2BWHITE%2Ball.png

07.jpg

05.jpg

The chassis has remained almost unchanged. But the body is lighter by 60 grams, at such a short base of the car - this is essential, since the center of gravity of the model is quite high.

Edited by filsawgood

Very cool... on my to do list now, Thank You for sharing! :thumbup:

I plan to use the oder style 68,8x40 tires as they have more grip, what do You think, will they fit?

Very cool... on my to do list now, Thank You for sharing! :thumbup:

I plan to use the oder style 68,8x40 tires as they have more grip, what do You think, will they fit?

Thank you! As practice shows - 62 tires better cling obstacles than off-road tires LEGO, for example 68 mm. I was convinced to compete in trials. 68 mm tyres will fit on this model with steering beam of front axle 9L.

Thanks for the info, I will still give a try, as those old tires are more rubber-like (material) as the new ones.