Sign in to follow this  
Rodiola

[MOC] Lime color house

Hi all! I want to show your my new MOC. It is a lime color suburban house. It is my first MOC in this theme and scale. For curtains i used pieces from 5002113 Freinds.

Your replies and critiques are welcome!

26337678392_a49d3f8136_z.jpg4N7A4664 by Ольга Родионова, on Flickr

26364322451_9576b63f67_z.jpg4N7A4683 by Ольга Родионова, on Flickr

25827741233_b1eefaa8df_z.jpg4N7A4678 by Ольга Родионова, on Flickr

26157533260_96ca0e066f_z.jpg4N7A4703 by Ольга Родионова, on Flickr

25827334833_1f10baaa15_z.jpg4N7A4735 by Ольга Родионова, on Flickr

26157346990_94db6752a2_z.jpg4N7A4731 by Ольга Родионова, on Flickr

25825373834_a0b640361c_z.jpg4N7A4718 by Ольга Родионова, on Flickr

26364071071_2f53ff2ac2_z.jpg4N7A4716 by Ольга Родионова, on Flickr

25825448294_6d1df4808a_z.jpg4N7A4715 by Ольга Родионова, on Flickr

26338083812_39774fa065_z.jpg4N7A4697 by Ольга Родионова, on Flickr

26430465615_ca6174c824_z.jpg4N7A4690 by Ольга Родионова, on Flickr

Thank your for attantion!

I looked at youre pictures, and must say an awsome build. Very detaild and a good chosen mix of colors. I like it very muth.!! :wink::thumbup:

Wow. Brilliant interior layout, detailing real interior, good proportionate form of the building and the roof. Very pleasant and cheerful color. Well done!!!

love the color. when i read the thread title, i wasnt sure what to expect, but it came out very fresh looking and quite cheerful too. i like the detailing youve done on the trim between the floors as well.

Many thanks for replies.

The design is good, the interior is definitely world-class, yet the lime green remains to be a bit disturbing (but that may be my taste).

Everybody thinks that lime is my favorite color, but it is not right. I bought lime green tiles in the pick-a-brick Lego store in Moscow and this color was only one to choice. And I didn't have so many dark blue bricks as I need. I made the windows in the roof... Sometimes color and design of my creations are dependent upon the kind of bricks I have.

Really I want to build a light pink house....

Edited by Rodiola

I think the colors work very well here. Lime is very hard to use but you managed to pull it off nicely. The interiors are very good!

Beautiful building! I like the colour combination. The dark blue, white and lime green work very well together.

The interior is wonderful, too. If I were a minifigure that would be a nice house to live in.

I think the colors work very well here. Lime is very hard to use but you managed to pull it off nicely. The interiors are very good!

I agree with you. When I built the roof I tried to use different colors, because I have more bricks in dark bluish grey, dark red and black. But only dark blue look well. Lime is very difficult for combination.

And thanks to all for the good replies!

Edited by Rodiola

WOW! This is one of the most detailed houses i have ever seen! :sweet:

Amasing details, with a lot of great touches here and there! I really like the curtains, and the stairs that you placed. Also, i like the exterior of the house, although i am not sure how you managed to live such a small distance between the tiles...

Great work!

Thanks all! I think that owner of this house a women without family. But she certainly wants to be a wife and mother. Not young, not old, very positive.

As for my taste lime green works astonishingly well :alien:

And the interior work is gorgeous - really superior. It looks very cosy and somehow also very Russian. Must be the square deco tiles below the roof.

Everybody thinks that lime is my favorite color, but it is not right. I bought lime green tiles in the pick-a-brick Lego store in Moscow and this color was only one to choice. And I didn't have so many dark blue bricks as I need. I made the windows in the roof... Sometimes color and design of my creations are dependent upon the kind of bricks I have.

Really I want to build a light pink house....

I don't have many dark blue bricks either. But I also don't have many (any?) lime green tiles :laugh:

And if you are threatening to build a pink house, then I am happy with lime! :grin:

For Captain Brounsfeld.

I am glad if you had fun. Please, wait some time, pink house will be here.

I almost didn't click this, guess I thought a lime house couldn't possibly be any good, I'm a limeist. but i've been enlightened, this looks glorious. You could film a miniature sitcom just with that house. The furniture is quite fancy too, you can tell it's not the cheap stuff from ikea.

This is gorgeous!! The detailing on the outside, such as the decorative trim and garden, looks great, but it's the interior details that really stand out for me, especially the curtains and the bathroom.

9198929916_b0540e73a9_o.png