• Untitled by 7ames
    • The Reaper by Trexxen
    • Exobuilder Mech by Exobuilder
    • The Backpack Heavy Assault Mech by Batbrick
    • Pirate Mech by phred
    • Shadow Marine by Benk
    • AgentRick57 Mech by AgentRick57
    • Copmike Mech by Hinckley

Hello people. Sorry about the size of the picture of my mech. Not much i can do bout it, Thanks for organising a great competition and i will be sure to enter more in the futre. Im not back till may tho so u wont see much of me. Still been ordering lego off ebayready to come back to tho. Anuyway, great comp,great mechs. cya soon.

Hello people. Sorry about the size of the picture of my mech. Not much i can do bout it, Thanks for organising a great competition and i will be sure to enter more in the futre. Im not back till may tho so u wont see much of me. Still been ordering lego off ebayready to come back to tho. Anuyway, great comp,great mechs. cya soon.

Seeya 7ames! I look forward to seeing you again! :'-)

I agree too, thanks to Zero1312 for setting up this fantastic and fun competition, as well as Hinckley for the collage and stuffing up the first poll! :-P X-D

Well done to all contestants, they are all brilliant entries!

Nothing to say, but Batbrick Away! >:-)

Seeya 7ames! I look forward to seeing you again! :'-)

I agree too, thanks to Zero1312 for setting up this fantastic and fun competition, as well as Hinckley for the collage and stuffing up the first poll! :-P X-D

Well done to all contestants, they are all brilliant entries!

Batbrick i love your mech its awesome.

Batbrick i love your mech its awesome.

_________

Why thankyou! *sweet*

To break our recent tradition it seems this poll will have clear winner(s). *sweet*
*sweet* true! Zero, when will you close the voting?

Well, end of the voting.

First I want to thank all members who entered in my first true EB contest, it's an honour to me that it was that successful. :-$ :-$ :-$

Now the three best entries for each category:

Best Resemblance:

3rd- My very own creation, the Zero Battler. I was surprised he went that good. X-D

2nd- The Shadow Marine by benk, a very good and cool creation,but it only went for silver. :'-)

1st- The Copmike Mech by Hinckley, now that thing is what this contest was all about. *wub*

And by the way, it was Hinckley who suggested me to do this contest. A little ironic, isn't it? ;-)

Now for the other one:

Best Overall Mech:

3rd- The Pirate Mech by phred, a suprisingly creative creation with much love for details. X-D

2nd- The Copmike Mech by Hinckley, I was suprised he only went for silver in this category. :'-)

1st- The Shadow Marine by benk, he may not went for gold in the BR category, but he's more suited

to be a generic mech and that's what it is. *wub*

That concludes my contest. It was fun in building and in competing against other builders. I just hope my next one will be just nearly that successful. Till then, happy building.

The creator of this contest, Zero1312!! ;-)

Congrats to Hinckley and Benk for your much deserved victory! *wub* Thanks for hosting the contest Zero1312. *sweet*

Congrats Hinckley and Benk! And a special thanks to Zero1312 for making the contest! Hopefully next time I'll do better... 8-|

Well done Benk and Hinckley, the winners who may-or-may-not have deserved to win! :-P X-D

Seriously, well done, and thanks to Zero1312 for such a great contest.

I'm a bit surprised mine didn't do better in the lookalike category, maybe people didn't realise it was based on my secondary sigfig:

p1200059.jpg

That said, those that won were the ones who deserves ity, congratulations! *sweet*

Nothing to Say, but Batbrick Away! >:-)

Ok wow, I never understood the chest of your mech Batbrick but now I do, wow, I'm stupid! *wacko* :-P

Ok wow, I never understood the chest of your mech Batbrick but now I do, wow, I'm stupid! *wacko* :-P

Yes, I'm actually quite angry at myself for not posting this pic in the entry thread, as as some would be thinking "What the heck!? That doesn't look like Batman at all! *wacko* "

But all in all, its the fun that counts, and this was my first mech. I had a LOT of fun building it and posing it, its pretty intimidating and tall actually. The diverse range of mechs in this comp really were great! *y*

Thanks again to zero1312 for this competition! *sweet*

Nothing to Say, but Batbrick Away! >:-)

wow :'-) , my first eurobricks contest and I came joint first *sweet* .

Thank you so much to whoever voted for me and congrats to hinckley for his amazing copmike entry.

A big well done to everyone that entered and thanks to zero1312 for hosting such a fun contest.

-Benk

Congratulations to Hinckley and Benk *y* *y*

And thanks to Zero for this great contest :'-) *y*

All entries are original and well built :-) . I hope these will all enter the MECHA MOC INDEX *wub*

LuxorV

Congratulations to Hinckley and Benk *y* *y*

And thanks to Zero for this great contest :'-) *y*

All entries are original and well built :-) . I hope these will all enter the MECHA MOC INDEX *wub*

LuxorV

Yes, that would be nice. :-$ That reminds me, why is at least one of my mechs not featured in the

MECHA MOC INDEX? :-/

wow :'-) , my first eurobricks contest and I came joint first *sweet* .

Thank you so much to whoever voted for me and congrats to hinckley for his amazing copmike entry.

Thanks man! I'm very honored to share the victory with you. Your entry is amazing! Welcome to the site. I'm very happy you are here and can't wait to see more creations from you.

Thanks to everyone for the nice compliments and especially to Zero for running the contest! *sweet*