Tags: Civil Building

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

26472233626_cd33fa43bf_o.png

"Boss? She's here."

"You sure took long enough. Bring her in."

26498177135_dc4d3c7093_o.png

"Silvia Kramer. Allow me to welcome you to my home, or at least, one small part of it. I hope you will enjoy your stay."

"Save the pleasantries, Girault. You know my husband will be coming for you."

"We'd better get down to business, then. Jason, would you do the honors?"

"With pleasure, boss."

26472231396_40036d262c_o.png

"Now, now, Silvia. You shouldn't struggle like that - you've gone and gotten yourself a nasty bruise. This way, please."

25895338973_e73b873284_o.png

"Please make yourself comfortable, ma'am. We've got a lot to discuss."

26432054651_d4a4d0263a_o.png

"Girault, you know Viktor. He's not going to let you get away with this."

"I'm afraid he'll have no choice. Just this last week, we completed the installation of a new sensor relay station. If any ship comes out of the Gate, I'll know right away. Besides, no luxury cutter has the firepower to breach our defenses.

26405848352_71a654479c_o.png

"Humans have been in the business of inflicting pain on each other for such a very long time, but when the victim struggles, it can make a torturer's work so much harder. Awesomnium has provided us with an invaluable aid to this process.

"This syringe contains an awesomnium-based solution that I think you'll find most interesting. We bought the original from a fellow called Laszlowe, from M.A.N.T.I.S. It was supposed to serve as a long-lasting sedative, a hibernation drug. But it didn't work quite as planned."

25895332043_0facc502bd_o.png

"I - I - I can't move. I can't move!"

"But you can still feel, can't you? That's the beauty of it. Your sensory receptors are still firing, but your brain can't send anything back but critical body functions. It's the perfect torturer's tool."

"Don't do this, Girault."

26472218886_a44b36df15_o.png

"I'm afraid I don't have much choice. I need the passcodes for the Kawashita Group's private Gates, and I don't have time to convince you to give it to me. This is quicker.

"Also much more entertaining."

"No - no, please - no - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

26498157725_9774c342b2_o.png

26498155215_7e671ca528_o.png

"Kramer to Variga, good work. I'm through the breach."

25895319143_585ac8f27e_o.png

26498148235_8fb132d1a2_o.png

25895314123_aa0651ee07_o.png

26225286700_b5f52e7399_o.png

26432039511_0f313bec85_o.png

Yep, we're still pretty dark over here. I promise I'll lighten up in a few more builds.

The name is a reference to The Princess Bride.

The name is a reference to The Princess Bride.

I knew the name from the thrope (which got it from the film)

Interesting story and some cool details. I like the boxes for walls (first time I see it on the side) and the coffee cup hanging among the instruments. It's as essential for the job as the other tools :laugh:

I knew the name from the thrope (which got it from the film)

Interesting story and some cool details. I like the boxes for walls (first time I see it on the side) and the coffee cup hanging among the instruments. It's as essential for the job as the other tools :laugh:

Thanks! I have too many of those boxes. And yes, caffeinated beverages are critical during long interrogations. :wink:

That security guard in the back seems to be enjoying that a little too much... :tongue:

:devil:

Risque, I like the build and story. Taking it to another level but still keeping it sfw.

Thanks. I struggled for quite a while over whether or not I should even do this build, and how I should do it. I'm glad people seem to like it. :sweet:

It is a nicely put together story. It is a bit out of context how they are torturing someone and the one guard looks like he is an extra on a movie that can't contain his excitement at being near his movie hero. :laugh:

It is a nicely put together story. It is a bit out of context how they are torturing someone and the one guard looks like he is an extra on a movie that can't contain his excitement at being near his movie hero. :laugh:

The guard at the door, Jason, is the same guy who was with Girault when they found the misplaced space probe in "An Unfortunate Oversight." When I picked his head, I did not anticipate the... incongruities of having a continuously grinning henchman. :tongue: