Sign in to follow this  
SilenWin

[MOC/MOD] Indominus Rex Truck

Huge thing! What is your next plan?:)))

Hub reduction? :D

Yes, there are 2x turntables, 5x 8z gears and 4:1 total reduction ratio on each wheel.

I just saw what you've done to what was my chassis...really heavily modified... practically remain just a couple of concepts! This naked pics made me like it even more!

What are those third party tires, would they fit Original unimog rims?

This is Chinese NoName crawler tires (RC4WD copy). They fit original Lego 98 rims perfectly.

I just saw what you've done to what was my chassis...really heavily modified... practically remain just a couple of concepts! This naked pics made me like it even more!

I'm glad to hear you like it! Your new dump truck is great target for mods too ;)

I'm glad to hear you like it! Your new dump truck is great target for mods too ;)

Well, it's thinked for MODs, but I have the suspect that we have two different point of view about what means MOD! :laugh: :laugh:

Well, it's thinked for MODs, but I have the suspect that we have two different point of view about what means MOD! :laugh: :laugh:

Well, I just put some buggy motors here and there, make some unnoticeable changes in chassis, create some weird bodywork with strange colors aaand voila - new mod is ready :grin:

And here is some "progress" with truck - now he is ready for reincarnation :tongue:

26533081561_ba281a4dd0_c.jpg

Truck? by Alexey Tikhvinsky, on Flickr

Pins and some of connectors do not fit in the picture, this truck is such big, that even being disassmbled, he still does not fit on any surface :laugh: