Sign in to follow this  
SollX

The Ceasar Cinema

When i saw the palace cinema for the first time i liked it. especially the cinema part of it all. It sparked my imagination.

but when i looked a little bit more at it i did not like it. because the asian style it has.

It kept me from buying it.

But my imagination was stronger than that I had to build my own cinema!

so i bought it, build it, torn it down, and now i made my own B-model of it.

It is called The Ceasar

DSC_0424.jpg

There is also a small Chinese restaurant.

DSC_0425.jpg

DSC_0427.jpg

DSC_0430.jpg

DSC_0429.jpg

DSC_0432.jpg

DSC_0434.jpg

DSC_0435.jpg

You can also remove the screen. and put in your own phone.

DSC_0436.jpg

Thans for the comments.

I only used the parts that come with the palace cinema, so i wasn't sure i could make it look like a complete other builing

Great MOD! I'd suggest changing the upper case "E" in the sign to a lower case "e" so it would match the rest of the lower case letters.

Very interesting B model! Did you make an interior for the Chinese restaurant? All I can see through the window is a pile of arch bricks...

Very interesting B model! Did you make an interior for the Chinese restaurant? All I can see through the window is a pile of arch bricks...

Thanks

And yes! Check out the 6th and 7th foto.

The pile of archbricks should kind of be the wall between the kitchen and restaurant. There is a bench, 2 tables. 2 chairs made out of the doors of the limosine, a cash register and plant. The kitchen is realy simpel.

If anybody had some advice on how to improve my moc, let them know

I think seeing the back of that white plate through the windows looks bad; try to disguise it. Also, the "r" in the sign looks too small compared to the other letters and you should decrease the space between it and the "a" by one plate so it matches the rest of the sign's letters.

Edited by gotoAndLego

I think seeing the back of that white plate through the windows looks bad; try to disguise it. Also, the "r" in the sign looks too small compared to the other letters and you should decrease the space between it and the "a" by one plate so it matches the rest of the sign's letters.

Haha i agree :P

If you ook at the other side of the sign, you will see that it is exactly as you advise

the only problem is that i wanted to make a B-model, so that ment no additional bricks. and there are just not enough white bricks to finish the 'r'

I think it looks quite nice - and that phone 'drawer' is clever!

I'd change "Ceasar" to "Caesar" though - I don't think "Ceasar" is the correct spelling in any language ;)

I'd change "Ceasar" to "Caesar" though - I don't think "Ceasar" is the correct spelling in any language ;)

In this case Caesar is someone's name, either first for last, so it could be either way.

In this case Caesar is someone's name, either first for last, so it could be either way.

Sure. But if somebody's spelled their name Ceasar, they've spelled it wrong in the first place - at least as long as it's referring to the Roman ceasar :)