Does the Blue one rely less on stickers, is that correct?

Not sure. There are more stickers on the blue one but the white/green car is almost all white without the stickers.

25940496984_2e3d93c607.jpg25538402200_f4e91f4397.jpg

Ooooh WOW!!!! Amazing models. You really hit the bodywork spot on. Fantastic. Yes the green panels will look a bit better with stickers, but this is just epic!

Not sure. There are more stickers on the blue one but the white/green car is almost all white without the stickers.

Thanks for the pics of sticker sheets themselves! Yes there are more stickers on the Blue on indeed, I did not expect this... :wink: However, I prefer the Blue one, but both are just amazing models...!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

I must say i like both cars very mutch. A smooth line build. Very good and well done.. :thumbup:

These are really lovely MOC's. The design is spot on. :thumbup: It's great to see blue as a predominant colour as well.

You can get the parts list and LXF from rebrickable now. http://rebrickable.c...-lancia-stratos

Stick around the forum, add a few comments or post a MOC of your own, you'll soon be able to send me a PM for the sticker jpeg.

Thank you very much, I didn't know that I have to post some comments or MOC to have the permission of using PM. :-)

I just noticed this rather weak interpretation of your model at Lego ideas. I know two people can do the same model without knowing, but this one seems to have a lot of your design in it. :sceptic:

2513860-o_1alk3bid8ehbbb511pme8mbgme-full.jpeg

I can see a lots of my stuff in there but there's also lots of ugly lumpy stuff in there that isn't mine. Reminds me of one of those Chinese clone cars from a few years ago.

Paul Borakto told me that It is here too, its a closed group that I'm not in (yet).

https://www.facebook.com/groups/LEGO.Technic/permalink/1189926514412713/?comment_id=1192809020791129&ref=notif&notif_t=group_comment_reply&notif_id=1466407551516315

I can see a lots of my stuff in there but there's also lots of ugly lumpy stuff in there that isn't mine. Reminds me of one of those Chinese clone cars from a few years ago.

Paul Borakto told me that It is here too, its a closed group that I'm not in (yet).

https://www.facebook...466407551516315

That is a dead link, what group does it belong to? I am a member of many Lego groups on Facebook.

I think it is this one.

https://www.facebook...s/LEGO.Technic/

Ok, I am a member there. I see the post. 435 likes and 77 comments of people telling him how great that it is. Some are saying it should be a real set from Lego and others claiming that it is better than the 42056 Porsche. :laugh: He says his next model will be a 959 Porsche Paris Dakar. I wonder who's model he'll copy for that. This really is sad. :thumbdown: The only thing making his model look good is the overuse of colorful stickers. Other than that, it is rather poor.

13256265_10208569210059130_3799632628449703_n.jpg?oh=7f77e8ceb64f319ed31129b148a3c61d&oe=580D668A

Edited by Meatman

I can't get on that facebook group, I applied a few time but it looks like it keeps being cancelled.

Is there no way to tell the "LEGO idea" team that its a copy cat? Even though it is always hard to proof I assume they can tell for them selfs he copied your model...

Its defenitely a bit more lumpier,..and i like James's Stratos better,... However, James's model aside, i dont think its that bad,.... And i dont see a reason to be so negative about it.

Is there no way to tell the "LEGO idea" team that its a copy cat? Even though it is always hard to proof I assume they can tell for them selfs he copied your model...

An Ideas Project has to be "only your own original work". He claims on Facebook that he copied my doors but the rest his his.

I sent an email to lego ideas but they have not replied yet.

i dont think its that bad,.... And i dont see a reason to be so negative about it.

I don't think its that bad either but then I did design all the best bits. The problem is that he is showing his model on Facebook and Lego Ideas (note he hasn't put it on eurobricks!) and claiming it is all his own work.

Its defenitely a bit more lumpier,..and i like James's Stratos better,... However, James's model aside, i dont think its that bad,.... And i dont see a reason to be so negative about it.

I don't think it's bad, but it isn't good either.

It's an AMAZING MOC! Much better than some oficial sets :)

Had to build it. But...

Just a noob question: in the video... how many speeds are there? Just 2, right? (same as the instructions?) Sorry to boder you with this noob question, but i can't figure it out... and that's what i need to know to finish it :sceptic:

It's an AMAZING MOC! Much better than some oficial sets :)

Had to build it. But...

Just a noob question: in the video... how many speeds are there? Just 2, right? (same as the instructions?) Sorry to boder you with this noob question, but i can't figure it out... and that's what i need to know to finish it :sceptic:

The current instructions from Rebrickable have a 2 speed gearbox. However, James implemented a 4 speed into the model, but as far as I know, there is no LDD for that

Thanx Rishab! :sweet:

Even trough the LDD it's dificul for me, 'cause the parts aren't there :look:

But i'll manage something out :wacko:

Great work, it looks really cool in blue!

There is a "flag project" option, which you can use to tell the Ideas team about the copy cat.