itsnickg

[MOC] My mini UCS Millennium Falcon

The "hallway" leading to the cockpit looks.. off. Maybe it's a bit too high, or maybe its me, but it looks too "sticky-out."

Edited by LEGODrongo01

Hey, hoping you could still provide some more pics, especially around the cockpit-tunnel section/quadrant, and how you built up around it..

Think I worked or most of the rest of the ship with a few mods to your mods lol! Cheers again, Tom

Hey, hoping you could still provide some more pics, especially around the cockpit-tunnel section/quadrant, and how you built up around it..

Think I worked or most of the rest of the ship with a few mods to your mods lol! Cheers again, Tom

I took all the photos last night just need to upload them onto my brickshelf. will do after i get home from work in a few hours.

Well I have made some changes to the section surrounding the cockpit tunnel to close the gaps which were quite obvious before.

i have also taken photos of the inside of the cockpit tunnel to give you an idea how its all done.

Please excuse the dust :)

img_6863.jpg

img_6864.jpg

img_6866.jpg

img_6865.jpg

img_6870.jpg

img_6871.jpg

img_6872.jpg

img_6873.jpg

img_6874.jpg

img_6858.jpg

img_6859.jpg

img_6868.jpg

img_6869.jpg

img_6867.jpg

img_6875.jpg

img_6876.jpg

The interior details are awesome! I don't mind the outside appearance of the official ones, but they really lack with details on the inside.

That's is awesome ! Would love to no how to build that exactly what I'm looking for

If anyone's interested, and if it's ok with itsnickg (absolutely cool if he'd prefer for me not to do so), I studied his build and attempted to re-create it in LDD, and could share the file with anyone else who's keen to build it.

I'd say as a rough guess that I got approx 90% correct, and everything else seems to work (due limited info/photos)- the tunnel to the cockpit is a bit different, as is the mandibles, but I did use the same idea of the arches side on.

If anyone is keen for them, and if then itsnickg says it's cool by him, I'll upload them to share :)

If anyone's interested, and if it's ok with itsnickg (absolutely cool if he'd prefer for me not to do so), I studied his build and attempted to re-create it in LDD, and could share the file with anyone else who's keen to build it.

I'd say as a rough guess that I got approx 90% correct, and everything else seems to work (due limited info/photos)- the tunnel to the cockpit is a bit different, as is the mandibles, but I did use the same idea of the arches side on.

If anyone is keen for them, and if then itsnickg says it's cool by him, I'll upload them to share :)

Im fine for you to upload it to this page, I am also interested to see the mods you have made :)

Yes please!

Cool. I think some of the bar greebles should go away, like the ones on top of the cockpit tunnel. The greebling in the mandibles' pits is excellently done. :thumbup:

Great looking Falcon. I have been working on one myself for a long time but not finished it yet. You have done a great job on the cockpit corridor, I have found that and the mandibles to be the hardest bits.

One thing I would say is that your mandibles look enormous, but I suppose they are more in scale with the cockpit which will always be oversized at this scale. If there is no way to shorten them you could mitigate this a bit my extending the centre bit between the mandibles by a couple of studs so that it is roughly in line with the middle of the two front service wells.