Sign in to follow this  
dr_spock

[SR-MRCA] Easy Come Easy Go

This is a MRCA results MOC of the unprovoked attack and illegal seizure of the Great Scott by the ESL Blessed Angel.

mrca3a.jpg

mrca3b.jpg

mrca3c.jpg

mrca3d.jpg

mrca3e.jpg

mrca3f.jpg

mrca3g.jpg

Notes:

Title is based on losing my ships in 2 out of 3 MRCA so far.

The Blessed Angel was an un-MOC shp.

Cannon chain shots are pretty nasty.

Poor faction seeks Pro Bono Lawyers

Very nice little build!

Funny story...a few years back, a guy I did construction with bought a house in Evergreen, Colorado.....turns out it was the childhood home of one of the South Park Creators...still owned by his parents!

So...we were checking out the property and found a little darkroom in a closet off one of the bedrooms...... There was an elementary school picture on the counter...on the back it said, "To Matt, Your Friend, Kenny....."

Very nice little build!

Funny story...a few years back, a guy I did construction with bought a house in Evergreen, Colorado.....turns out it was the childhood home of one of the South Park Creators...still owned by his parents!

So...we were checking out the property and found a little darkroom in a closet off one of the bedrooms...... There was an elementary school picture on the counter...on the back it said, "To Matt, Your Friend, Kenny....."

Thank you. :classic: That is very interesting find. Did Matt get his photo back?

Brilliantly comical telling of the tale.

They should have left no survivors... default_devil_laugh.gif

Come one, we are still Elsandolans, not the Wild Beasts of the Barbarian Islands... :)

Great storytelling and an excellent presentation, keep it up and don't let the MRCA get you down - I am rooting for you in the next one. You deserve some DBs.

This had me laughing out loud. There's a reason nobody in my crew is named Kenny.

Great build, and hang in there. Your MRCA results have to improve; they can't get worse! pir_laugh2.gif

Oh, no, they killed Kenny! Ahahahahahaha! Kenny should have a hood instead of hair though pirate_tong.gif

And btw we must find that real-life-Kenny! He deserves his drawing back!

:rofl: Nice, clean sery of little builds. :thumbup:

Thank you. :classic:

Brilliantly comical telling of the tale.

They should have left no survivors...

Thanks. There is shark bait still... :wink:

Great storytelling and an excellent presentation, keep it up and don't let the MRCA get you down - I am rooting for you in the next one. You deserve some DBs.

Thanks. I am not down. I am aware of the risks of the MRCA. One can look at it as incentive program to build replacement ship MOCs and try different ship build techniques. :classic:

I sense some tension behind this great piece of work ...

Thanks. I guess there was some suspense tension when captain said Kenny.

This had me laughing out loud. There's a reason nobody in my crew is named Kenny.

Great build, and hang in there. Your MRCA results have to improve; they can't get worse!

Thanks. Hangin' may not be the proper term to use around Sea Rats. :laugh:

Oh, no, they killed Kenny! Ahahahahahaha! Kenny should have a hood instead of hair though

And btw we must find that real-life-Kenny! He deserves his drawing back!

The hood is a good idea. I don't have any of the CITY Artic sets though. :sad:

Good tell of the unlucky MRCA result you had. Like myself, you had no luck with 2 ships lost in 3 month...

I am sorry for your lost and have to say that I am very sorry that happened even if I am an Eslandian citizen.

I am not found of pirate chasing and I don't know why our crown tracked you down...

Perhaps we could meet (Felipe de la Manzana is open to meet some Sea Rats representants to better our bad relationships) and solve the tensions left over by this situation.

Rubbish MRCA outcome, but an awesome telling of the story, good luck in court!

Very funny story for a not so funny result! Hope you have better luck next time!

Funny story - and a good way to depict the undesirable outcome. I've never seen South Park, but that phrase had me laughing over the referrence anyway. The comic-like approach works well for this. Good work; maybe the next run will be more to your liking.

Another amusing build! :)

And poor Kenny...

The looking glass/lookout shots are great!

And I am happy things were put to right by the Eslandians - credit where credit is due! :)