Doctor Sinister

Announcing the formation of The Eurobricks Nations! (EN)

lord of pies if you are colonization&research i will be fleet command. also ever since haven city was brought into conflict with clone brands we have been cut off from allies so we have developed many drilling devices. i also have many mechs and a conscripted army.

steel...

Brickton Bay will also start to build an embassy as soon as new supplies come in. The LBI is also welcome to become a sort of secret service for the high diplomats.

lord of pies if you are colonization&research i will be fleet command. also ever since haven city was brought into conflict with clone brands we have been cut off from allies so we have developed many drilling devices. i also have many mechs and a conscripted army.

steel...

Sounds like a good idea to me.

Latest research has reveal humans cannot breathe in space. 8-

Okay, heres what we got so far:

Dr. Sinister: Leader and supreme Overlord

Lord Of Pies: Colonisation and Research

Steelharbringerofdeath: Fleet Command

Batbrick: Special Missions and Strike Force

Anyone else?

Nothing to Say, but Batbrick Away! >:-)

MM reporting. ;-) This sounds like a good idea. I don't have a town, but I do have a military base... Consisting of Star Wars. If you want an AT-AT, I'll be happy to help. X-D I'll have to check on my non-SW stuff. X-D

Will

It's unfortunately too late for albrickuerque at this point, We were easily overwhelmed by Best-Lockians due to our underdeveloped military forces and their unusual ability to take the form of regular civilians, indistinguishable from the real thing, and for now i am pulling out the white flag. I escaped with a group of survivors onto a Govn't ship called "Bomber IV", and am about to purge the city with a Megaton bomb. I'll gladly join once my city has rebuilt itself, though.

Edited by maiq the liar

Great idea, i think this is a fun little experiment.

however, this should be strictly mobile vehicles, helios and air craft. no space ships, mechs, star wars or star wars insp. vehicles IMO. kinda gettin out of hand with those.

id like to join but i have nothing to offer lol

i think we should use modern tech or slightly futureistic, so no sw, but yes decapitating megablocks

jifel

I'll go with a majority decision, but IMO mechs are OK - but I'd draw the line at sci-fi or Star Wars. Slightly futuristic is OK - so railguns and plasma guns and the like, but our organisation should be grounded in the "modern" world.

But it's up to you chaps really!

Dr. S.

I would like to nominate myself for election as EN General Secretary. :-D

Oh no you don't! I've studied Stalin! :-P

Anyway, I'm in! I have 4 skilled troops to offer, and a medium sized mech. *sweet* And some nice weaponry.

~Peace

my knights and my skellie forces have join together to make a godly platoon which i am the comander of and You Doctor supeme ruler have controll of what i think or do!

well look at the you have made mind control possible !!!!! count me in My oh so Supreme Dictator!

:'-) X-D

Edited by Commander Andrew of 501 st

As it turns out, the city supercomputer "Super II" transferred all it's data onto the bomber IV Terminal before i bombed old albrickuerque back to the stone age, so that's safe, aside from the only operating environment on super II currently available being Windows 1.01...

What we did rescue from old albrickuerque and the bestlockians...

Survivors

Super II, the city supercomputer

Super II's Android Body, arachne

The ship we're on, Bomber IV

A Megaton Bomb

Food and water

Weapons

Some blueprints

I'm not sure on the enemies killed by the megaton bomb i dropped, propably All of them. I'm sure some citizens also made it out of the city, and once it is safe to return we will hold funerals for citizens Killed.

Edited by maiq the liar

I'll go with a majority decision, but IMO mechs are OK - but I'd draw the line at sci-fi or Star Wars. Slightly futuristic is OK - so railguns and plasma guns and the like, but our organisation should be grounded in the "modern" world.

I agree :-)

Oh yeah, can i join? :-$

Not sure what to make yet, started on a tank, able to make 2 or 3 or them with the bricks i have probably X-D

P

I just finished building my first military motorcycle. I'll post it soon, can I use you in it Doctor Sinister?

I got an army of 5 spec operations troops and a heavily armored task vehicle, could you use them?

Batbrick: I'd like to be your following commander for the special missions, could I be your headman?

Edited by Exobuilder

I'll join if we have some sort of democratic election I'm rather wary of Dr Sinisters strange motives behind this orgainisation. Further more I think you can only join if you show pictures of your actual troops. Shouldn't we agree on only modern hardware? No mechs etc ....

My first unit:

Mobile Infantry (the Bandarlog):

The armoured vehicules are used for transportation of the elite infantry of Highlandia. Highlandia hasn't been to war since the playmobil wars of the late seventies. And currently only has a small number of light forces that have been used for peacekeeping missions between Oxfordistan and Legoland. Since the recent armed race between tabletop town and bestlockland, the goverment has been discussing to increase the budget of the military, but has decided to purchase more trains instead of tanks. For trains are loved by all inhabitants of highlandia.

mobileforce.jpg

mobileforce2.jpg

mobileforce3.jpg

Okay, heres what we got so far:

Dr. Sinister: Leader and supreme Overlord

Lord Of Pies: Colonisation and Research

Steelharbringerofdeath: Fleet Command

Batbrick: Special Missions and Strike Force

Anyone else?

*Ahem*

Lt. Veers- Major General (also third in command of this whole thing).

-I'm also working on an Ice Cube Tray powered bomb.

Edited by Lt. Veers

I'm happy to have an election - this was what I assumed we would be doing. If I lose, I will gladly transfer command to another leader and the HQ can be transferred from Tabletown to a suitable location.

Can we have some history of the Playmobile wars? They sound epic - how did you manage to defeat their oversized men and equipment?

Nice camo' scheme on that vehicle BTW.

Dr. S.

My vote goes to sinster. As for pics. Look here! Read page 2 aswell. Im also currently building a snowy outpost for my troops. :-$

Stauder.

i have 30 or so troops, 2 stryker infantry support robots, 1 hydra anti-air robot, 9 mechs, and haven citys municiple council have begun modifying the publics vehicles adding weapons and armour. starting with the fire department.

steel...