Sign in to follow this  
Gulagurag

[SR – FB1] Charlatan Bay Tailor (medium artisan)

A talented craftsman has taken up residence in the newly founded town of Charlatan Bay. Having made her fortune overseas, she has used that to settle down in the tropics with a grand home where she continues to ply her trade.

tailor%203_zpslbfxsolx.jpg

The main room when you enter the business has several outfits on display for purchase and is well lit by the large bay window in the front.

tailor%204_zps8rcd4p8f.jpg

In the back are two rooms. One stores different bolts of cloth

tailor%205_zpssoy60ttz.jpg

And the other is where the work is done. A desk adorned with spools of thread as well as a closet with a couple of outfits being worked on in the back.

tailor%206_zpspeewqevz.jpg

Lastly, a close up of the fountain in front of the building. It helps class up the neighbourhood.

tailor%207_zpscvvkbw1y.jpg

Possibly the cleverest use of minidoll parts I've seen so far. And I do like that fountain.

I like the use of minidolls as displays.

As do i! Neat build

Nice build. I like the bolts of cloth, looks like my sewing room. All those head-less minidolls have a feel of something out of a horror movie. :wink:

Nice tailors, I like the use of the minidolls as mannequins and the back rooms are a great addition with the spools and cloth. Would be nice to see a fitting room perhaps in the main shop area and maybe a customer or too.

The best bit is probably that snot floor in the main shop, those pieces work really well IMO!

Neat house/workshop. The use of the minidoll parts as displays is clever and the other sewing accessories look good. I like the overall design; the hallway in particular is a neat feature, the bay window looks expensive and the fountain is nice. It makes a fine shop for a tailor. Keep it up.

Lovely floor plan and great idea. I like both the outside, with that great bay window and fountain, and the inside with its great details. I only wonder whether the market for dresses is large enough in charlatans bay! :O

I only wonder whether the market for dresses is large enough in charlatans bay! :O

Where there are pirates (or Sea Rats...) there are sure to be some well-dressed courtesans and strumpets... :devil: