Free build #2 April 616

The Sea Rats have a small weed plantation in the Bastion. The land is fertile in many ways. They have some huge weeds growing up high in the rows of grass.

That Sea Rats fellow is going to need to get an appropriate weeder. A cutlass is not going to cut it. :pir-classic:

26418886236_40ef8da75f_c.jpgWeed Plantation by dr_spock_888, on Flickr

Hahahaha awesome!

I was just thinking today how long it would be till we saw the first weed plantation :p

HIGH five on the fist weed plantation, Dr_Spock pir_laugh2.gif

Love the snot-ed design of the plants.

Keep it high up!

Awesome man! I'm digging those groovy plants. I bet that owl is totally of his face! And look at that pirate dude's massive brown spliff! Rad! They're growing opium poppies too! Those Sea Rats have entered the drug trade man, far out!

Edited by Fuzzy MacFuzz

Very nice. The snake is a nice touch. I really like the use of upside down plates - very clever! :thumbup:

Woha! Cool plantation, man! I've never seen such a nicely tiled weed plantation. What's next, a batik artisan/factory? :thumbup:

Oh, I almost forgot to mention:

You can buy merchandised tie-dyed shirts, to sell in you market stalls, at our soon to come Agustinian Royal Factories.

You are also welcome to open an eatery/coffee shop in Bardo. Half of your licence will be paid, so you get it at the same price. You will be safe in Bardo Harbours as long as you follow Bardo Laws. It is a place where many trade agreements gets settled over a good meal and a cup o'whatever you like to drink, so the opportunities to build a global firm with a lot of innovative ideas. If you decide to check it out, you can contact Alfonso Stabboni of the White Glove order. (One of my main sig figs)

Great idea, some very nice techniques and a ver solid execution and top presentation. Excellent build overall.

My only suggestion would be to make it a bit less sterile, some broken cobbles on the road, some wood on the roof not fitting perfectly, maybe one crippled weed-plant (which is a lot smaller than the rest) etc. That, however, is the only critique!

:head_back::laugh_hard:pirate_laugh_new.gif weed plantation .... at first I thought you meant "weed", which would have been funny too, but then it looked so proper that I concluded that you meant "weed". pir_laugh2.gif

:thumbup:

Very nice. I like the clever use of the upside down plates as bases for the SNOT plants - that is a technique I will be storing away for later use!

My only suggestion would be to make it a bit less sterile, some broken cobbles on the road, some wood on the roof not fitting perfectly, maybe one crippled weed-plant (which is a lot smaller than the rest) etc. That, however, is the only critique!

I agree with Elostirion, although that is only my personal preference!

Maybe sea rats should get a bonus yield for narcotics?!?

Hahahaha awesome!

I was just thinking today how long it would be till we saw the first weed plantation :p

Thank you. I heard your thought and build. :wink:

HIGH five on the fist weed plantation, Dr_Spock

Love the snot-ed design of the plants.

Keep it high up!

Thanks for the HIGH five. pirate_classic.gif

:rofl:

Nice build!

Thank you. :classic:

Ahahahahahaha! They indeed look like weed plants!!!

Like this?

IMG_4079_zpsgpaxx41l.jpg

Duuuude, sweet looking plantation

Thank you. :classic:

Awesome man! I'm digging those groovy plants. I bet that owl is totally of his face! And look at that pirate dude's massive brown spliff! Rad! They're growing opium poppies too! Those Sea Rats have entered the drug trade man, far out!

Thank you. I had to look up spliff. I guess it is a European term. A musket makes a good blunt. :laugh:

Very nice. The snake is a nice touch. I really like the use of upside down plates - very clever! :thumbup:

Thanks Kai. :classic:

Woha! Cool plantation, man! I've never seen such a nicely tiled weed plantation. What's next, a batik artisan/factory? :thumbup:

Oh, I almost forgot to mention:

You can buy merchandised tie-dyed shirts, to sell in you market stalls, at our soon to come Agustinian Royal Factories.

You are also welcome to open an eatery/coffee shop in Bardo. Half of your licence will be paid, so you get it at the same price. You will be safe in Bardo Harbours as long as you follow Bardo Laws. It is a place where many trade agreements gets settled over a good meal and a cup o'whatever you like to drink, so the opportunities to build a global firm with a lot of innovative ideas. If you decide to check it out, you can contact Alfonso Stabboni of the White Glove order. (One of my main sig figs)

Thanks. Maybe a dope rope factory. Plant fibers could be made into ropes. I don't think tie-dyed T-shirts are BoBS age appropriate. Isn't weed illegal in Bardo? We could end up in jail. :wink:

Great idea, some very nice techniques and a ver solid execution and top presentation. Excellent build overall.

Thank you for comments and suggestions. I think they would have the money to maintain the property and repair anything broken. :wink: I'll try less sterile in a future build of something lacking proper maintenance.

:head_back::laugh_hard: weed plantation .... at first I thought you meant "weed", which would have been funny too, but then it looked so proper that I concluded that you meant "weed".

:thumbup:

Thanks Captain B.

Very nice. I like the clever use of the upside down plates as bases for the SNOT plants - that is a technique I will be storing away for later use!

I agree with Elostirion, although that is only my personal preference!

Maybe sea rats should get a bonus yield for narcotics?!?

Thank you. I like things to be tidy and neat. Maybe it's OCD. :laugh: A bonus yield would be nice.

Awesome! On of the most appropriate pirate crops ever and fantastic execution.

Now why would anyone start up a plantation just to grow a bunch of weeds?? What are they really up to?? :look:

Wait... that's singular, not plural... Hmm... makes a bit of a difference... :grin::pir-laugh:

This is a nice looking plantation, and I don't mind the neat clean look at all: we're talkin' high-profit stuff here, right? Makes sense to me that it would be all tidied up. Those plants look pretty good, and being built into the base completely upside-down is a good idea. Oh, and the baggy full of leaves made me laugh (even though I have no use for the stuff - I prefer cocaine :pir-laugh: ).

A few years ago a prospective politician named Al Weed was campaigning for a local position, and I always got a chuckle out of his roadside signs: "Weed for delegate." I suspect he was a hit among the younger crowd, but I don't think he won the election.

Anyway, this is a nice little build. But what's growing in front of the little shed? Poppies? :grin: Good work and keep it up. :classic: