Sign in to follow this  
songwm

Death is coming

Used part of my old work + some modifications and came out with this diorama. Hope you like it!

199E312B-6656-4575-B77E-FBC1869281D5.jpg

0C7FC169-D04F-4633-98AB-EFA92A45EEA4.jpg

A0FB0985-DAF5-478A-B6FB-126C009BA043.jpg

6DCA388B-8CB3-40DB-9969-4AE1D828DAB1.jpg

359A7D31-014A-471A-A9F9-5EE362751999.jpg

Edited by songwm

I like it very much! you have done great job with the texture, the plantaiton and the cliff! loved the trees! :laugh:

I will suggest you only to put a little more details in the rock, try to put smaller pieces :sweet:

Edited by Mpyromaxos

The landscaping is beautiful, as is the plant life. I like the scene with the villagers. Also, I love Wargs. The diagonal bridge is a nice touch.

Nice work!

When I saw the title, I was expecting a rider on a pale horse. But I like your NK demon on a warg!

The landscaping of your MOC is really well done. :thumbup:

I like it very much! you have done great job with the texture, the plantaiton and the cliff! loved the trees! :laugh:

I will suggest you only to put a little more details in the rock, try to put smaller pieces :sweet:

I quite agree. And you also used well a mini figure from Nexo Knight.

Thanks for all the comments. I'm thinking of expanding this scene with more houses/trees/road etc. Hope I have time/energy for it!

I like the second to last shot a lot!

+1 here :D

Nice work songwm... a real sense of foreboding with the view from the elevated position!

Excellent build! The rockwork is superb and I like the winding paths :thumbup: Great job with all the foliage as well :classic:

Very well composed scene, the climbing path and cliff look great :thumbup: Plus the forbidding figure on a warg looms threateningly over the scene from his perch above.

The fence outside the house, and how you placed the blacksmith by the river cool too :classic: