ACPin

[MOC] Eye Of Sauron

I saw it on the website when I entered my entry

Really love the build, the eye is greatly done with the flamey effect, and it is actually `playable` (something I feel some in the contest forgot)

I saw it on the website when I entered my entry

Really love the build, the eye is greatly done with the flamey effect, and it is actually `playable` (something I feel some in the contest forgot)

Which one is yours? Yes, I also noticed that playability was not in the other entries and size limits regarding the footprint were being disregarded by the others too. The creations should only fit the footprint of the pad as mentioned and shown in the rules. Regardless the admins should have not accepted the entries at all.

AC

The Welcome to Dale one, the doorway is (by a few milimitres) high enough for the higher models like the portal drone and such

Very nicely done! I really like the choice of the black spikes (parts of the tower or mountains?) with the lava flowing between them; it really has the feel of the dark land of Mordor. I like pretty much anything Lotr, so in my biased opinion your model is the best entry so far.

Edited by RAKRONDEWL

The creations should only fit the footprint of the pad as mentioned and shown in the rules. Regardless the admins should have not accepted the entries at all.64.gif

Edited by feijiue

You are off-topic, please delete your responses that do not have anything to do with the MOC.

Thanks,

AC

PS.

You can create your own thread for your own work.