I Scream Clone

[MOC] Slums of Mandalore

Its been a while between builds but here is my latest, hope you like.

Slums of Mandalore

Not all planets are nice places to visit. Plenty of underhanded deals happen on the seedier planets of the outer rim.Barter, beg, buy or steal, but make it quick and do it without delay lest someone take an interest in your activities or hide.My half of a collaboration with Taz-Maniac for Sydney Brick Show 2016 this weekend, hope you enjoy.26354180781_7b6a22d98b_c.jpgSlums of Mandalore by Joshua Morris, on Flickr26420267265_b2d45d6962_c.jpgSlums of Mandalore by Joshua Morris, on Flickr26354106601_e547145fe6_c.jpgSlums of Mandalore by Joshua Morris, on Flickr25815454264_546b6726fd_c.jpgSlums of Mandalore by Joshua Morris, on Flickr26147436100_68a9bbd544_c.jpgSlums of Mandalore by Joshua Morris, on FlickrMore pics on my photostream

Woah!! :wub: This is pretty cool, there's so much going on in here! I love all the subtle things you've added like the robot turtle and the octan sign and.... Just too much, I'm sure the public will love this on the Sydney Brick Show! (Time for you and Taz to build something fantasy again though(A))

This is great! I look forward to seeing it in person at SBS tomorrow :classic: .

Edited by BrickCurve

Playful and colorful, lots of details and cameos! I picked up some nice use of parts at some locations that I probably lend in a future build. Well done!

Looks cool but also bad.

Bad in a good way like bad part of town, what im guessing you went for by looking at the name.

mandalore sure did go down hill sinse

Satine died. ;-;

Edited by pittpenguin123

Beautiful ISC :wub: !!! So much detail and the large size - that´s a keeper :grin: !

2706462-6427831268-d316b.jpg

WOW! :wub: This is awesome! I love all the little details, like Scooby and Shaggy and the DeLorean and that creepy Toy Story bear and the Octan Logo and the Ultron drones... I could go on and on. Fantastic work. :wub:

Edited by mediumsnowman

Plasmo's! :wub: And the monorail! :cry_happy:

Loving the Star Wars celebrity squares vibe, and the Rancor working the Claw is fantastic! :laugh: I wish I could see this in the brick to be able to appreciate it at its best (but loving your pics on flickr).

Hats off completely, once again, to you and Tazzie for yet another amazing build, ISC. You are both incredible builders, and I'm glad you keep showing us that. :wub:

Thanks guys for the kind words. I have added more pics to the first post to show the details.

Miss you Pandufus. You're a keeper Copmike. Thanks or the Frontpaging Eccy!

I love a moc with that displays a story, but this one is filled with dozens of little scenes - I want to play with it!

You should put speechbubbles on the pictures :)

Who is the lone trooper in the window spying on??

This build is outright incredible! The details everywhere: :wub_drool:

Now just come back to Nocturnus and live up to your title!

:wub: :wub: :wub: The amount of detail here is insane. What a wonderful piece. I love all the different colors used for the rooms, really makes it one of a kind.

Just stunning - great job creating a cramped feeling with those apartments - love the tram and the homeless fellow next to all the crates. Awesome build! Love the ability to keep things seedy and dark while still including some awesome colors!