The Skakdi warrior Torak. He wields a wickedly sharp protosteel blade, and his armor is dotted with the teeth of less-skilled Skakdi foes. At one point, Torak was involved in a lucrative quest for the mythical Mask of Control. /meh description

Sooo this is my first Bionicle MOC in a solid eight years. I think I did fair-to-middlin'. Shoutout to all the great MOCers here on EB, especially Nuju Metru and Logan McOwen.

Comments, constructive criticism, deconstructive criticism, complaints, suggestions, and gripes all welcome.

26124125870_ddfe648973_z.jpg

26330775211_e0b641181f_z.jpg

26304634132_9cc57e9350_z.jpg

25794222963_4d0fd3b062_z.jpg

Oh that's embarrasing- no, the asymmetry in the back was not intentional. I do have more than one full bushing. :blush:

Thanks for looking!

Update! Gave him some forearm armor and brass (or Bionicle equivalent. Iron?) knuckles

26408645775_ce7441a7cf_c.jpg

26135803860_25b2ac3ddc_c.jpg

Edited by Junior Shark

Thanks! Torak has since been updated, and there are new pics in the first post.

Edited by Junior Shark

Thanks! Torak has since been updated, and there are new pics in the first post.

Wow! I really like the bron nuckles. I like updated look with armor. You should add some ninja stars. That would be cool!

Edited by Anthony12901

Thanks! (Again) Your ninja stars recommendation- are you talking the minifigure-scale ones as detail, or some scale Bionicle ninja stars?

It just looked like weird text, might have been my browser. I don't know if those scream "ninja star" to me, maybe they're more "boomerang". And thanks for the suggestion, but I'm not really feeling those for Torak.