Sign in to follow this  
Reekardoo

LEGO Modular Hospital

Behold HOSPITAL cabinets idea...

posted in ideas (support if you'd like to have it as a set)

2405423-o_1afmmuu491kdq1cc314up17cd1k4c7-full.png

The whole concept behind this idea is to divide into sections several parts of the hospital with their specific medical specialties - in this example we have a stomatologist (commonly named dentist) a general medicine or pediatrician office (you decide XD) and a recovery room. You can check other ideas for this at my flickr/ portfolio account- https://www.flickr.com/photos/79651650@N03/ - somewhere in the mix of all my ideas. WIth one set you can connect 3 modules vertically or horizontally making it a regular standard square building or you can buy several sets and expand as much as you want or your wallet allows it XD

Thanks for reading all this through. I hope I can count on your support to take this project into the next level. Cheers!

Glad you liked it. Faring well in ideas too.

I had a second serie of vignettes to release but ideas denied the theme so I'll just leave it here for now, for you to take a look

21241803636_41653ebf1b_b.jpg

Neat idea, not sure I'd NEED this as a set, but I admire the creativity involved. Is the last guy a shrink?

Neat idea, not sure I'd NEED this as a set, but I admire the creativity involved. Is the last guy a shrink?

Yep. A psychiatrist. :D