Sign in to follow this  
David FNJ

LEGO Age of Empires Flash-MOC

For those unfamiliar with the game, Age of Empires is a real-time strategy game that requires players to build up an economy, train units, and conquer other players. A few of the guys from InnovaLUG, including myself, have really enjoyed playing the game ever since Mark (Mark of Falworth) introduced the game to us when it was on sale. We play Age of Empires II HD edition on Steam.

If any of you play the game, add us! Maybe we'll get a game together sometime!

Anyway, enough with the background. Several members from InnovaLUG decided to do a Flash-MOC by recreating some of the buildings from the game.

We hope you enjoy! Visit the article on InnovaLUG's website to see each building separately with links to the posts on Flickr.

26283210592_cc1f1130ba_c.jpg

very well done! I used to spend a lot of time on that game. I think the archery building is my favorite of these. I wish you had made one of the castles (although that would be a more significant undertaking for sure).

Holy Guacamole! I really liked the game back in the day and is still fond on me.

You made a great depiction of the buildings, they are great represented. :)

Amazing stuff! I've used the game's building for inspiration before but never have I come as close as you guys. Well done!

That's a very strong collection of builds there, wow! I like the market and the barracks the best :thumbup:

That is perfect, down to the last detail and even the camera angle. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Brilliant idea and fabulous execution. Thank you so much for sharing these. Makes me want to go build.