hachiroku

[MOC] Death Star Control Room

Nice photography! And as always it's interesting to see the behind-the-scenes photos.

Awesome little diorama! NPU for the comlink, too. Wasn't the window on the other side of the console? I thought the closet was on the right side of that console. Guess I'll have to refresh my memory and watch it again :laugh:

Thank you all!

Awesome little diorama! NPU for the comlink, too. Wasn't the window on the other side of the console? I thought the closet was on the right side of that console. Guess I'll have to refresh my memory and watch it again :laugh:

In the sources I saw, there was a window in both sides.

And yes, the window was on the right:

Qx06E91.png

But there is a little mistake. I made the window like the one in the Death Star, the battle room I think. The window that appears in the Rogue One teaser and where they destroyed Alderaan.

I built this one first, but I liked more than the correct one (just a rectangle) and I left it.

Edited by hachiroku

Yeah the windows are definitely square but screw it, this is such an awesome diorama and the lighting is perfect! Greatness!

Awesome work, yet again. This exact room was on my "to do" list but I think you've done it better than I could. Some of my favorite Star Wars dialogue is from this room. I hope you continue to make more of these cinematic Death Star interiors.

Amazing build! Great photography. Love the window and curvature of the control panels.

Awesome work, yet again. This exact room was on my "to do" list but I think you've done it better than I could. Some of my favorite Star Wars dialogue is from this room. I hope you continue to make more of these cinematic Death Star interiors.

Right? Even as a little kid, this was one of my favorite scenes to quote & watch.

I love this MOC so much, it gives me inspiration to make one of the corridor on Hoth where Han and Leia are lovingly bantering.

Edited by LEGODrongo01