Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

Murder on the Lego Express Part 2

Question 2: Who Committed the Murder?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Question 2: Who Committed the Murder?

• The sleuth-like viking warrior Bloody Jay
    • Pirate hunter with a death wish, Sarg Kulo
    • The lady-killing furry midget Darth Ewok
    • The impetuous but instinctive Wolf Man
    • The calm and brave brick-trader Athos
    • Big Wig JonFett
    • The puppet master and title-giving French Green Jedi
    • Outlaw and "Belgian-detective-on-the-side" Brickster
    • Mister M, not on this list...

Would recommend that you review your clues once more and compare the items you've discovered with the stories/information you've received. - May take a little research on your part as well to make some sense out of what you've found. Seems that you've hit a road block, so now it's time to start puting things together.

Pete the Security Officer meets you in the dining car this morning during breakfast to discuss some of the clues. He says, "I think there may be a link between the Evita song Rosa was singing, the name "El Mariachi" that Maria mentioned, the gold bracelet with the initials, "I.F.", and possibly the list of names with Vlad listed as the 2nd name. According to Mr. M., the man that wanted to buy the sword from Phes was a "theatrical-type". These clues seem to somehow fit together and may be "movie-related? But how I'm not sure".

"Then there was the additional clues that relate to movies: The Godfather and the 13th Warrior. Could either or both of these fit in to the puzzle or are they "red herrings" to divert us from discovering the true identity of the murderer"?

"And why was Athos murdered. He wasn't a pirate? He must of known something but what?"

"If we don't solve this mystery, all of the suspects will get off the train and we'll never know who committed these murders. Prague is just five days away".

"This mystery is becoming more and more intriguing. If only we could figure out who these clues point to"...

I'd like to ask Sarg if I could borrow his rifle for self-defense, seeing as I don't have a sword on me. Besides, whoever's attacking people has a thing against sea-faring and movie people - and I'm both (13th warrior!).

(this is a fun story - I don't want to die! :-D)

Connection:

EL Mariachi is the first in a trilogy of movies, introducing us to a flamenco guitar and singing individual who also happens to know his way around a gun in the best of Action Ways.It would be the second movie in the El Mariachi Trilogy that would be the important clue, however, in that the second movie was when the all important El Mariachi wor his most important face: That of Antonio Banderas. This movie would be known to most by the Title "Desperado". Antonio Banderas would also portray El Mariachi in the third installment in the series, Once Upon a time in Mexico.

But back to why this is important: Evita would also see Antonio Banderas play the character of Ch

Nicely done Akkhraziel!

You convene in the observation lounge where Akkhraziel shares with all of you his solution to the murder.

Bloody Jay admits, "yes, it was I who killed Phes, Blackbeard, Ahos, and Rosa the housekeeper. I am the 13th Warrior and admit that I wanted the cutlass that belonged to Phes. I tried to buy it from him, but he would not sell it to me".

"In addition, Vikings are much better than Classic Pirates. Our ships are better as well as our steel. We are better sailors and better warriors. Pirates are weak and I have proved this".

As you listen to the Bloody Jay rave about Vikings vs. Pirates, you wonder, "Where is the sword and what is the connection to Solvang"?

Chapter 3 will answer the remaining mystery (will post this afternoon).

Ironic that Chapter 2 ends on Page 13.

"In addition, Vikings are much better than Classic Pirates. Our ships are better as well as our steel. We are better sailors and better warriors. Pirates are weak and I have proved this".

This is a very interesting and intriguing thread! Too bad its completely historically inaccurate...

Just to wrap things up, I was a huge fan of Antonio Banderas, since he played the 13th Warrior. Hence, my El Mariachi costume and the fact that Rosa would try to warn us by singing the Evita song. So she was killed. Phes was killed for his sword and Blackbeard, as far as I can tell, because he knew Phes too well and/or was simply a pirate. Athos was killed because he accused me. The list with 'Vlad' was a cast list for The 13th Warrior - number one, of course, would have been Antonio Banderas, and number two Vladimir whatever, who played Buliwyf. The loose ends are few:

- Solvang

- The bracelet

- Location of the sword

- The cell phone

I await the 3rd chapter.

Really great thread TheBrickster ;) Thanks!!!!

Now I'llawait (like all the rest of us) the final chapter to this thrilling trilogy!!!!!!

Our Eurobrick detectives discovered the identity of the murderer but are still unsure as to Bloody Jay's true motive?

Chapter 3 of Murder on the Lego Express will answer these questions...

Chapter 3