Sign in to follow this  
Batbrick

Interactive Apocalypse : Part 1!

Your choices, please read my post before voting!  

72 members have voted

1. 1. What to do during "Safe Season"?

• Build up your wall for defence
    • Explore new areas you haven't been to
    • Find another base
    • Mod your vehicle and stick more sharp things outside your base
  2. 2. While doing your main task, search for:

• More survivors
    • Food, Water, and Fuel
    • Guns, Weapons and Ammunition
    • Other vehicles
  3. 3. What to do with potentially unstable teammate?

• Kick him out, but give him something to defend himself with
    • Kill him, he might kill you
    • Keep him around, you youself are a bit nuts
    • Kick him out, but leave him nothing, just in case

Hello, and welcome to the first part of the hopefully continuing and successful, Interactive Apocalypse! *skull*

p1200172.jpg

After a particularly nightmarish raid from "The Swarm", "Safe Season" as you call it has come. This is the one month of the year when "The Swarm" go back into hiding, due to the particularly hot weather. This is the most important part of the year, where you have a small amount of time to gather your resources and improve things. Here is a pic of "Safe Season, with its hot weather:

p1200162.jpg

You are faced with three decisions:

1. What to do?

Should you build up your base? Explore in search of better things? Try to find a new, and hopefully better base? Or upgrade your precious quadbike for better use?

2. What to search for?

More survivors for help? Food, Water and Fuel for survival? Guns and Ammunition for defence? Other,hopefully better vehicles or transport?

Lastly, there is a biggy. Your best friend and fellow teammate, is showing possible early signs of instability. A recent third member had to be "put-down" by you when this happened, induced by the nightmarish apocalyptic world you are forced to live in.

Should you kick him out, but give him a weapon to give him a chance? Kill him to save your own skin? Keep him around for much needed help? Or kick him out with nothing just in case?

You decide EB, and choose carefully, your future depends on it!

Oh, and thanks to Hinckley, who gave me the permission to do this, and if you want to know the back story, read this thread:

http://eurobricks.hosting.ipsyn.com/eurofo...showtopic=12746

Clearly Batbrick's mind has turned to mush! *wacko*

Edited by Batbrick

wait a minute this oughtta be moved to games...... right?

_______

Well, the games area really only caters to a small group, I'm trying to appeal to the whole EB community. Also, your decisions lead me to mod and moc new things, so really this is only a Moc with a story ;-)

Clearly Batbrik's mind has turned to mush! *wacko*

I'd say:

1-Explore new areas you haven't been to

2-Look for Food, Water, and Fuel (eventually, other survivors will show up in time, if they're there around; weapons and ammo are at second place onthe list: you always have blades...)

3-Keep him around, you youself are a bit nuts (I think this is normal in such a place; and you can always use his help, till you see if he gets worse; then you eventlly kill him)

LuxorV

wait a minute this oughtta be moved to games...... right?

He asked me where to put it ahead of time and I told him this forum was appropriate. Thanks for your concern.

This is cool Batbrick. I'm interested to see where it goes. Great idea!

Great idea, this sounds like fun!

1- Build up that wall!! If you don't have solid defenses, you're doomed! X-O

2- Find guns. Find ammo. Shoot the creatures when they come for you! >:-) Who needs food? I certainly don't! (cough*cough* 8-| )

3- Keep him round. Deep down, were all a little crazy, and it's good to have some company.

Good luck! *y*

Great idea Batbrick!

________

Thanks wouwie13! *sweet* I appreciate the feedback! :'-)

________

I'd say:

1-Explore new areas you haven't been to

2-Look for Food, Water, and Fuel (eventually, other survivors will show up in time, if they're there around; weapons and ammo are at second place onthe list: you always have blades...)

3-Keep him around, you youself are a bit nuts (I think this is normal in such a place; and you can always use his help, till you see if he gets worse; then you eventlly kill him)

LuxorV

________

Very good points LuxorV, I am surprised at the choices some people have made, along with the excellent logic they provide with it, which also makes my task of giving the next report all the more fun! >:-)

________

This is cool Batbrick. I'm interested to see where it goes. Great idea!

________

Thankyou Hinckley, I scribbled down my notes on the consequences of each choice in a journal designed especially for this game. A little backstory IRL, me and my friend would play a version like this on some padpaper when we had finished our work at school. I drew several vehicles that I hope I will be able to MOC and bring into the story later. And again thanks Hinckley for the permission to try this out! :'-)

________

1- Build up that wall!! If you don't have solid defenses, you're doomed! X-O

2- Find guns. Find ammo. Shoot the creatures when they come for you! >:-) Who needs food? I certainly don't! (cough*cough* 8-| )

3- Keep him round. Deep down, were all a little crazy, and it's good to have some company.

Good luck! *y*

_________

Thanks Dragonator, you know iamded in real life don't you?

Anyway, good logic behind the choices, I can't wait to see the results!

Oh, and some feedback on my poll choices would be helpful too if you have some time, I wanted to make the choices tough, and want to see how well I did :-$

Thanks again guys! :-)

Whoa, this is awesome! And great MOC too! Nice photography skills!

1. Definitely mod the bike. I wouldn't stay around any longer. If there's the chance to escape somewhere, even into the unkown, then escape. If possible I'd upgrade the bike's shocks, engine, and hopefully have some type of turret or heavy weapon lying around to mount.

2. While modding the bike, I'd be on the lookout for food, water, and fuel. I'd ration all of these until the final day the bike is ready to escape. All the supplies would then be loaded on the vehicle.

3. I'd have to keep him around. At least he could help search for supplies while I'm back at base modding. Besides, since he's unstable I wouldn't want to break the trust first, he'd more likely to attack me. Wait til the first sign of mutiny, then BAM. Light em up.

A pretty tough story.... hmm. 8-|

Exploring sounds like a good advice and some fun too, and water

Wow! This is fun!!! Uber Cool Idea!!!!

1. I voted to make your base bigger, because when you get more people, you'll need a bigger base, right?

2. I vobted to find more survivors!!! They would help defend you against the swarm, and you'll need them if you kill your friend.

3. I voted to kill the bugger. I mean, he's not going to help anyone, right?

Sharp things! Sharp things! With sharp things around your base, any attackers will think twice, and you won't really need weapons right away.And if you do, pick up a one of the sharp things surrounding your base! :-D Oh, and pimp your ride. :-P

Then grab some fuel to keep your newly suped up ride going, and some food and water to keep you adn your friend going. *sweet*

And lastly, keep your friend around. If you kill him eventually guilt and grief will consume you, along with madness from the beasts in this world and loneliness from the lack of friendly beings. You'll go mad, and then you'll get eaten by the monsters. :-P

There's my thought, and I really hope this keeps going! :-D Way to go Count Batula! :-D

~Peace

Whoa, this is awesome! And great MOC too! Nice photography skills!

_________

Thanks MicVash! *sweet* The photography I think I have improved in a lot.

_________

3. I voted to kill the bugger. I mean, he's not going to help anyone, right?

_________

Thanks Clonecommando007, I hope everyone enjoys it! :-)

Also, I was waiting for someone to want to kill him off! :-D *y*

_________

Sharp things! Sharp things! With sharp things around your base, any attackers will think twice, and you won't really need weapons right away.And if you do, pick up a one of the sharp things surrounding your base! :-D Oh, and pimp your ride. :-P

There's my thought, and I really hope this keeps going! :-D Way to go Count Batula! :-D

~Peace

That sharp things comment was the funniest thing I've read all day iamded! :-D

Thanks for your compliments, uh.......Count Iamded! (doesn't really have a ring to it does it? :-P )

Great idea! I chose:

Mod your vehicle: Being overly defensive is generally a mistake. *sing*

More survivors: Like EB, the more the merrier! *sweet*

Keep him around: Insanity can be a logical reaction sometimes! X-D

(That's a lot of frown you have there; I might visit you afterall! :-P )

1. wall

2. survivors and guns

3. kill em

nice idea!

jifel

Edited by jifel

bThis is a really awsome idea!!! really kool 100 kudos to you *y* i voted to leave him in the desert with noting lol just iuncase he joins "the swarm"

wow this is a great idea batbrick.

i voted to raise my wall of defense

i also voted to find water and food.with a higher wall you wont have to worry about an attack on the ground.Unless your enemy has somrthing that can fly you're safe.

for your crazy teamate he might have to go.If you think he's gonna kill you kill him first.More water for the rest of you.

Very Good Idea and it seems quite fun *y*

Hmm I voted Explore New areas, becuase you have to know whats out there

Then you know how to escape and after that build up your defense

Then get food, water and supplies becuase why waste time looking for other survivors who might not be there?

Supplies are very important becuase you can starve to death but have weapons ,becuase anything can be a weapon

Finally set your fellow team member free with nothing becuase you don't want to waste your supplies, plus he is good bait for the swarm >:-)

As for you being alone, hah, you will be driven insane or talk to yourself :-D

P

Edited by Piranha

Great idea Batbrick!
Great idea!
Great idea!
nice idea!
bThis is a really awsome idea!!! "
wow this is a great idea batbrick.
Very Good Idea

Hmmm, I think I may have stumbled upon a great idea! X-D :-P

But seriously, thanks guys for all the nice feedback! :'-) You've all been.......great :-P

_________

(That's a lot of frown you have there; I might visit you afterall! :-P )

_________

Actually, its original brown from the Sopwith Camel set ;-)

But feel free to visit me anytime! Each visit costs 500 peices of Lego bricks

Thanks hollisbrick, Sinner, MicVash, Piranha, idontknow877 and the rest of you! I'm glad to see this become quite a success and can't wait to reveal the next part! *sweet*

Edited by Batbrick

Actually, its original brown from the Sopwith Camel set ;-)

That's what I get for being a smarty pants. :-|

If there's a tie, do you do both things, or wait for a tie-breaker?

~Peace

If there's a tie, do you do both things, or wait for a tie-breaker?

~Peace

Glad to see you still interested in things! *sweet*

I chose a date to go with the votes, so whichever option was winning at the time, was EB's choice.

The choices were (I think I'll reveal them now, to make more sense in the Update)

1. Build up wall for defence

2. Find more survivors

3. Keep him around.

Thats your decisions EB, stay tuned, for soon the consequences shall be shown and new problems forged! *skull*

Nothing to Say, but Batbrick Away! >:-)