LEGOlas0232

Rey - The Best Femele Character Ever!

Really like your solution for the front grill on the speeder! Only problem I see is that it isn't really a connection and only held together by friction. Totally works for a display piece like this though.

And I agree that Rey was a great character. ;) I hope we'll see some interesting background story for her in Episode IIX.

Nice, the speeder looks pretty good and I like the stormtrooper helmet in the background.

...problem I see is that it isn't really a connection and only held together by friction...

Ironically, "clutch power" just relies on friction, but I understand your point that it's not a "legal" connection, and relies on the geometry and tight tolerances of surrounding pieces to keep it together. Ironically, I have a similar issue with my MOC of Rey's Speeder around the same area. You can see in this photo a black 1x2 plate is practically falling out of the front grill section. It's not connected to anything, tenuously held in by the surrounding geometry.

But back on topic, that's a lovely vignette, LEGOlas0232. While I don't think JJ made a perfect movie, I agree that casting Daisy Ridley was the perfect choice.

Very nice vignette. I hope we get a hairpiece of Rey with the goggles pulled up and the mouth part pulled down like, as seen when she's loading the scavenged parts into her speeder in TFA.