Hi everyone,

Thought I'd share my MOC of the 24hr race car. Nothing authentic....just wanted to see what I could design with the pieces that was available in the set.

post-158637-0-04765300-1460181657_thumb.jpg

Side view

post-158637-0-80468300-1460181822_thumb.jpg

Wow, looks fantastic - welcome to Eurobricks!

I've added it to the C-Model Index - if you come up with a preferred title, or ever get as far as adding instructions or a video, let me know (here) and I'll update the entry.

Very cool design, awesome!

Remembers me of some of the futuristic cars from sci-fi films or games.

Very nice! Worthy of A model status.

Oh, yeah, welcome to EB.

Andy D

It's just looks awesome. Another point to designers from TLG, 42039 offers tons of possibilities. Now i feel myself inspired to make my own one 42039 set MOC)

Madox003, any chance of more photos? Or instructions? Or disassembling photo sequence?

Thank you all for the warm welcome :)

I will try post post more pictures as I'm still figuring out how to post them on this forum.

As for instructions, it may be a while as I just kinda dove into this MOC project...But I'll see what I can do in terms of disassembling photo sequence.

42039 definitely offers tons of possibilities, and I have a lot of fun with it. Perhaps even exploring a possible D-Model in the future.

That's beautiful and looks well-built. I would love to see more pictures. For image posting, you should rather use an image hosting site and then just link the images here. for example Flickr or Brickshelf.

Very nice C model from my favorite set 42039 :thumbup: Cool combination of formula and race car, I like it very much, good work!