Sign in to follow this  
BrikWarrior

Can I delete my account?

I realized I made a mistake joining. I will not post and it is better if I just don't get involved. Please delete my account.

I realized I made a mistake joining. I will not post and it is better if I just don't get involved. Please delete my account.

We don't delete accounts, and there is not a way for you to delete your own account.

Although I'm sure you could try to get yourself banned, or just post spammy links everywhere and we'll all mark you as spam and then they might delete you.

This is a very bad idea, you know....

If you don't want to post anymore, just don't use your account. That's it

If you post spam, you'll be banned but your account will be still here

(This is just a friendly advice :classic: )

Edited by Robert8

Although I'm sure you could try to get yourself banned, or just post spammy links everywhere and we'll all mark you as spam and then they might delete you.

That has the be the worst advice I've ever heard. Like I said, we don't delete accounts.

How can one delete his account on this forum?

This has been asked before, and the answer is the same:

You can't do it yourself,

And the Mods won't do it for you.

If you don't want to bother with it any more, just forget about it or something.

That is actually extremely lame, ridiculous and unbelievable: I do not want participate in here anymore (at least until ONE pseudo-moderator - Superkalle - is removed from moderating this forum...and as I know this will never happen I am leaving myself alone, i do not need this, why should I? Just one of trillions webforums around the web) but my profile can be still found in here? I do not want to have anything with this forum and would be really glad if some NORMAL moderator would reply or at least some administrator of this forum remove me from here!

Edited by bublible

That is actually extremely lame, ridiculous and unbelievable: I do not want participate in here anymore (at least until ONE pseudo-moderator - Superkalle - is removed from moderating this forum...and as I know this will never happen I am leaving myself alone, i do not need this, why should I? Just one of trillions webforums around the web) but my profile can be still found in here? I do not want to have anything with this forum and would be really glad if some nORMAL moderator would reaply or at least some administrator of this forum remove me from here!

Here is the anwser

No comment.

Very wise :classic:

What is wise about not commenting except showing his fear of expressing one's real thoughts as soon as they deal with moderators?

Guys, sometime I really wonder how can you actually live with yourselves...nevermind.

Then don't participate. Move on to one of the other forums you speak of, and forget this place ever existed.

Hi

We don't delete accounts here. You simply leave the forum and your profile. If there is information on your profile that you do not want searchable, then you can edit that out as you see fit before you go. Otherwise you are free to leave or return as the whim takes you.

Regards

I surely will, but how is it your cannot understand I DO NOT WANT MY NICKNAME PARTICIPATING IN HERE? even if I got banned my nick will be here - there is no other bublible anywhere, so it is me - I am 100% sure if I would be that rigorous and actualy contact my lawyer it would be considered as "ulawful" (but i won't - lost of time).

It is not about me forgetting this placee exist - absolutely no problem, actually that is what will happened - it is that when you go to web search my nickname will be shown participating in here which is exactly the thing I do not want, i do not agree with it.

Hi

We don't delete accounts here. You simply leave the forum and your profile. If there is information on your profile that you do not want searchable, then you can edit that out as you see fit before you go. Otherwise you are free to leave or return as the whim takes you.

Regards

I already did that, problem is I cannot change my nicname so it would not appearing in conneciton with EB anymore! That is my concern, nothing else.

What is wise about not commenting except showing his fear of expressing one's real thoughts as soon as they deal with moderators?

No comment. :classic:

My wisdom abounds.

You can change your name here

But, even if the name already changed, it will record changing history and on the profile it will show the display name history.

Honestly, even if you do change your username, your old username will appear whenever someone quoted you on the forum. It would seem intractable to completely erase your name from the forum, even if you account and posts were to be deleted.

How can one delete his account on this forum?

If you're gonna leave, go out with bang and curse someone out. That way you'll be banned for life.

If anyone couldn't tell, I was being facetious. :tongue::laugh:

Like everyone commented before, you can't delete your account.

Edited by Legocity2713

If you're gonna leave, go out with bang and curse someone out. That way you'll be banned for life.

Last time someone made a comment like that, the immature member embraced it and is no longer a member. :hmpf_bad:

If you don't want to be a member, don't log on and stop being active. No one has to come to this site. There are plenty of great members who are no longer active for one reason or another. If you change your mind for one reason or another, log back in.

If you guys are afraid of offending the staff, don't. We're not censors. We want to know your opinion. We are always open to open discussion.

Personally, I'm against deleting a member's account because if someone has hundreds of posts, deleting the account deletes all of those posts and then we have topics with people responding to posts that no longer exist. It's a discussion forum, discussions happen and they occurred whether a member wants to stay or not. Our registration terms even mention this when a member signs up.

If you guys have a differing opinion, feel free to discuss it.

If you guys are afraid of offending the staff, don't. We're not censors. We want to know your opinion. We are always open to open discussion.

I'm not afraid of offending you guys, it's just that this:

Last time someone made a comment like that, the immature member embraced it and is no longer a member. :hmpf_bad:

Is referring to this, which wasn't appreciated, understandably.

Therefor, as a sort of muted communication, I have refrained from comment, for which I have been deemed The Wisest of All.

Very wise :classic:

What is wise about not commenting...?

Everything. Good job, Actor Builder.

His wisdom abounds.

I'm going to side with the Very Wise Actor Builder here.

His wisdom spreads.

Actor Builder is wise. Listen to him. It will bring good things.

So I'd consider it a good day, all in all.