Sign in to follow this  
halixon

The Illuminar Contingency (A Vignette Series) - Intro

Alright, I know what you're thinking. "He's probably just some criminal, running from the police.

26039457760_40b0e0d905_z.jpg

Well, it's not like that. That explosion, just killed my friend. And those police, think I blew him up.

They don't know what I know. My girlfriend and I had gotten into some hairy situations, but nothing of this scale and importance. My name is Luke Green. I am, or was, a simple person, just going about their average daily tasks… But fate drew me into a disgusting mess of deep conspiracies, and malicious secret organizations. I hope that you'll follow my story, for it has a good moral at the end.

(OOC) This is the introduction for TIC (The Illuminar Contingency), a story told by LEGO vignettes. Let me know if you're exited! And comments on the build are fine. :wink:

Edited by Windusky

I look forward to how this story will unfold....

Is it "morale" or "moral?" Perhaps both? Perhaps this is the start of "deep conspiracies?"

A question for you: do we the audience have power to sway your decisions, Mr. Green, or is it all in the past?

Looking forward to chapter one!

I look forward to how this story will unfold....

Is it "morale" or "moral?" Perhaps both? Perhaps this is the start of "deep conspiracies?"

A question for you: do we the audience have power to sway your decisions, Mr. Green, or is it all in the past?

Looking forward to chapter one!

That could be possible. I will check the comments regularly for suggestions in the future parts. And i meant Moral. Edited by Windusky

It all looks a bit small, but the story has potential for some huge chamber-like locations. Keep it going if you want to.