FTG Prime

[MOC] Batman V Superman Batmobile

Hello everyone !!!

So after some on and off work designing this thing both IRL & LDD i am very proud and happy to show you my Batmobile as it appears on Batman V Superman.

26243725181_9fa177aa60_c.jpg

I tried to make this model as accurate as i could and the recent images,game DLC´s & toys helped a lot,not only that but the model is very stable and i know this is a small detail that´s pretty much standard with other Batmobiles but... i managed to make the wheels roll with all the armor on it !!! :D

25705130574_036f90820c_c.jpg

So let´s start with the front,definetly a challenging part to do as at first i had no idea how to pull off the shapes & angles, not only that but belive it or not i had trouble doing the turret :laugh:

26218038952_81ddd9c0df_c.jpg

Things got difficult on the sides, as the actual car has a lot of angles and shapes that are almost impossible to make a 100 % acurate representation on this scale.... however i think i did a fairly decent job doing those

26284039986_c81a116cec_c.jpg

The back was fairly simple to do... it took me a while to find a correct size of tires but once i did everything went smoothly.... BTW Credit to JANGBRICKS for the idea of using that motor piece for the Turbine/engine/exaust pipe...

So that´s pretty much it guys i hope you like this build as much as i do and if you do want to build this yourself here´s a link were you can buy the instructions :classic: : http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/222084491318?

Happy building !!

-Prime

Edited by FTG Prime

This is an awesome MOC! gets an A+ from me. :thumbup:

Thank you man !! :D glad you liked it

Excellent stuff. You've done a great job here, may be tempted to purchase the instructions

Thanks !!! ^u^

saw this last night. Took me a whole 10 seconds to spend the $6..

Yeah i saw your order ;) Thanks for buying and check your eBay inbox !!! :D

Is there anyway you could print off the instructions and sell them? I have trouble downloading LDD and I wouldn't know if it's the latest or not.

Is there anyway you could print off the instructions and sell them? I have trouble downloading LDD and I wouldn't know if it's the latest or not.

Well i can try... the issue is that the paper would be most likely damaged when you get it plus it's easier for me to just send the files,as for the download just go to the LDD Update thread here on Eurobricks on the General Discussion topic i think.... and download it from there :)

[uPDATE]

Hello everyone !!

First of all THANK YOU !!! to everyone that has buyed my instructions ! really glad that you like the model that much ! and as a bonus i've sent the updated file with the modifications featured in this pic for free tgo everyone who has buyed the instructions.And if you are interested go here:

http://m.ebay.com/it...m/222084491318"

So since my first upload of my new BvS Batmobile i've been teawking the model a bit and i've done enought updates to upload an pic of them

26774989565_de030dd474_c.jpg

So first the headlights !!! something i had no idea how to do at first but it was super simplee to do that it made me feel stupid by not adding it at first xD

Some pieces changed position to look more accurate such as the nexo knight shield piece... and i've made the inner structure of the side panels waay sturdier...

26681190152_77fbbe19fc_c.jpg

And heavily inspired by my good buddy S1MPLE 1DEA i've redesigned most of the cockpit, this includes the addition of the 2x3 wedge plates, a new control stering wheel thingy, and the capeability of fitting any minifig inside !! so now if you wanna build this and don't have a Batman with a type 3 cowl now you can fit a fig with even the Type 1 cowl (the one with the biggest/tallest ears)

So that sums it up pretty much... huge thanks to everyone who has buyed the instructions !! and to S1MPLE 1DEA for the inspiration

Hope you have a Bricktacular day !!!

BTW new link in case you want to buy it :) :http://www.ebay.com/itm/222359860286?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Edited by FTG Prime

Evening FTG Prime,

May I check with you, are you still willing to sell the instructions for BvS Batmobile?

Thank you.