Tom Jurassic

Thank You

Hey All!

So I was just sat at my desk on the laptop when I looked over and saw my Heath Ledger Joker - probably the rarest minifigure I own, and only because of the generosity of CopMike and the Raffles he runs at Christmas. That then got me thinking about this place, and how happy it makes me to log in everyday and see new stuff to talk about and new things to do.

It's a weird and out of the blue post, I know, but I wanted to thank every single member here for making Eurobricks to positive community it is. Whether it be those who hold giveaways, those who post LDD instructions for cool stuff, those who create exciting characters in the roleplay scenarios, or simply members like me who comment on threads and get into discussions. Each and every single one of you makes Eurobricks the community it is, and has helped make my collecting experience all the more better. I love LEGO, and I love having a place where we can all discuss it.

So that's a little appreciation for your Friday morning I suppose - thank you all for being here! :sweet:

Tom

Hey All!

So I was just sat at my desk on the laptop when I looked over and saw my Heath Ledger Joker - probably the rarest minifigure I own, and only because of the generosity of CopMike and the Raffles he runs at Christmas. That then got me thinking about this place, and how happy it makes me to log in everyday and see new stuff to talk about and new things to do.

It's a weird and out of the blue post, I know, but I wanted to thank every single member here for making Eurobricks to positive community it is. Whether it be those who hold giveaways, those who post LDD instructions for cool stuff, those who create exciting characters in the roleplay scenarios, or simply members like me who comment on threads and get into discussions. Each and every single one of you makes Eurobricks the community it is, and has helped make my collecting experience all the more better. I love LEGO, and I love having a place where we can all discuss it.

So that's a little appreciation for your Friday morning I suppose - thank you all for being here! :sweet:

Tom

Amen to that! It's Friday afternoon, there's a lovely post to read, I've ordered some Lego, off for dinner tonight and then to watch a film and relax with my better half. That's what Fridays are all about!

Definitely second this though. Thank you to all the people that let us know the news as soon as they get it, or give us little hints or rumours of what may be coming out. I visit this site daily and enjoy posting and reading what others have put. I enjoy that we have subthreads that aren't Lego too that can touch on much more personal things, or threads to just enjoy and have a laugh! Great community on Eurobricks!

Thank yourself too :sweet: Great topic though!

Thanks to everyone who does everything. The people who post wonderful MOCs, the MODs who help and dispense justice, people who give away, people who run contests, people who trade... the list goes on and on!

Edited by Nagol of Fortfield

Hear, hear! Also thanks from myself to everyone who works on this site, maintains its integrity, it's well-designed layout, the fun contests, fantastic reviews and overall good nature and environment that is Eurobricks. It's definitely a place I go often to enjoy the camaraderie of the Lego community.

Thank you to all the posters and members who engage in thought-provoking conversation and help contribute to the global and online presence of one of the greatest, most creative hobbies out there. From posting ideas, new designs, MOCs, and sightings locations; it is all valuable!

Thank you to all!