pittpenguin123

Bad/Odd LEGO Experiences

The rare horrible customer service rep?

Megablock in a tumbler?

Ripoff raygun in trans red in your set?

Two sets in one box?

Yah, so basically a thread to post odd lego experiences.

It's not mine experience but i see people in youtube got a bonus sensor on 31313: Mindstorms EV3. This the video:

Edited by KamalMYafi

on the odd side of things (definitely not bad) ordered 10197 Fire Brigade, and in the box was a bag for set 8960 thunder driller. which was replacing a bag I needed to build the set. Customer service was good about getting me the right parts for 10197, and didn't care about the other bag (which had about 150 parts in it)

Best: spending some time in LEGO vault (in Billund) and taking in hands dreamboxes of my childhood such as Brickseas Barracuda or Airport Shuttle in MISB.

Worst: seeing a mountain of Market Street's (10190) and not buying one due to mental note "I will take it next time" (and of course all were gone in few months when I came again)

on the odd side of things (definitely not bad) ordered 10197 Fire Brigade, and in the box was a bag for set 8960 thunder driller. which was replacing a bag I needed to build the set. Customer service was good about getting me the right parts for 10197, and didn't care about the other bag (which had about 150 parts in it)

Thats odd.

I answered a Craigslist add on a vacation once, only to find out the guy was a hoarder. Not just "Oh, I have a few too many things and a messy house" kind of person. A full blown "I CAN'T SEE THE FLOOR OR WALLS!!!" house. Not fun. :tongue: