pittpenguin123

[help] posable Leg decals

I've seen many custom clones that use decals but the legs are posable legs. I tried asking some but they tell me its a trick of the trade and magicians don't revival their tricks. From what I hear there are 2 methods, I can only find a guide for the one that says put sticky tape on top. And that dosn't work the best.

Any one wanna help me by passing on a trick of the trade to a young padawan?

Can you show an example of one of these many figures? I'm not sure what you are saying because applying decals to legs would be the same as applying to any flat part.

Can you show an example of one of these many figures? I'm not sure what you are saying because applying decals to legs would be the same as applying to any flat part.

Ill look for a example but till then ill describe what I mean. Not just going on the flat part of the leg the curved part near the waist. When ever I do it, it scrapes the decal and crinkles. some people some how avoid the problem

pittpenguin, you need to alter the hips to create a gap between the curve of the leg and the underside of the hip.

I found this reference on flickr:-

How to make poseable leg decals

Alternatively, you can sand down the curve of the leg if it's easier. But the main thing is to create a gap between the 2 pieces.

Cheers,

MMCB

pittpenguin, you need to alter the hips to create a gap between the curve of the leg and the underside of the hip.

I found this reference on flickr:-

https://www.flickr.c...@N08/7786470528

Alternatively, you can sand down the curve of the leg if it's easier. But the main thing is to create a gap between the 2 pieces.

Cheers,

MMCB

Thank you so much. :classic: