CelesAurivern

[COR-FB2] 400 miles as the Sea Sparrow flies

Formerly a small pirate sloop known as the Clear Conscience [Class 1A], she was captured by Eslandola and later auctioned off as small ships were deemed useless to a large trading empire.

However, one man's trash is another man's treasure.

The Emporium Consortium bought the ship at a modest price and refurbished it.

Now sporting the colours of Corrington and renamed the Sea Sparrow, she serves as a light-armed reconnaissance vessel.

SeaSparrow001.jpg

At Miranda's orders, Ivoire and Hildegarde set sail from Port Raleigh toward the newly discovered island of Serentia to locate the whereabouts of Lenny.

SeaSparrow004.jpg

SeaSparrow003.jpg

SeaSparrow002.jpg

Edited by CelesAurivern

She's very well endowed for a small vessel. And the ship has big cannons too! pir_laugh2.gif (Sorry, I couldn't resist that one. I hope Hildegarde won't disembowel me in retaliation, though I suspect I deserve it.)

Edited by Fuzzy MacFuzz

This is a nice ship that gets the job done. I particularly love the sails which feel pretty realistic for a ship of this size. About the cannons though, i haxe mixed feelings. Arent they too big? I fear the ship will capsize upon firing! Hehehe!

I will give her a nice future in the Junkyard Fleet of Quinnsville, where she will defend Cocovia with pride

I will give her a nice future in the Junkyard Fleet of Quinnsville, where she will defend Cocovia with pride

The Sea Sparrow shall now serve with Quinnsville. For the glory of Corrington!