Another morning in Terreli, Royal Palacae, East Wing - Balcony of the Non Public Royal Bed Room:

25630407833_2c45ea7c72_c.jpg

King Fernando Augusto VII was in a foul mood this morning. Once again the trade run had turned out devestating, this time making even less profit than Oleon. Eslandola only ranking third, what a desaster to the proud nation that so far had valued trade over war so much!

But that was not the only source of comtempt for the King. Despite their losses, the trade companies were getting more and more powerful making him feel like the sidekick in a game whose rules were getting out of his control. Not a very pleasent feeling to an absolute monarch!

And what about Renato Filamento? Hadn't he promised to keep control over at least the royal colony on Nelissa? So why install a mayor in Nova Terreli where the crown ought to rule instead? The King wondered, maybe he should have given his only daughter to Filamento who now, after having been told the latest news, had gone out exploring those new islands instead of ruling over Nelissa in his stead.

Things could definetely not continue like this and it was time to bring the crown back into the game! And what a game had been presented to him by the gods: the game of Thrones!

His mother had actually been the older sister of King Stephane's father! And despite her being a female and therefore excluded from the line of succesion, this gave him the opportunity to claim the Oleander throne for himself! He would have to think of a story why all of the sudden he, King Fernando Augusto VII, should inherit the Oleander throne. Not that he believed in all the Oleander religious nonsense himself, but this was the opportunity to weaken Corrington at a moment at which they were starting to tip over this carefully crafted balance between the nations!

To openly challenge Corrington would of course be completey out of the question, but uniting Oleon and Eslandola under his leadership would actually give him the edge over Corrington that was nessecary in order to keep those arrogant newcomers in in their designated place!

The time for action had come!!!

First, great build, Kabel - looks very royal! The window is great, and I love the colours. I only wonder why you let the wall continue to the left further than the rest of the build?

As to the story - very well written, and very interesting developments! We Corlanders will definitely be following developments closely!

Intrigue indeed... will the king have his way? ...

A very nice build, the stained class window looks fantastic! And the sand green and white go very well together. Great work! :thumbup:

Great build, that stained glass is lovely. Truly a home fit for a king.

But I see big trouble ahead, not least for Corrington...pirate_cry4.gifcannon.gif

Great build, that stained glass is lovely. Truly a home fit for a king.

But I see big trouble ahead, not least for Corrington...pirate_cry4.gifcannon.gif

No no, no trouble for Corrington :) looks like our king just want to restore balance :)

Very nice build kabel, lovely dark brown roof (dark brown is usually lovely! pirate_laugh_new.gif), and excellent work with the stained glass window as well! pirate_satisfied.gif However, as Bregir mentioned, the way the sand green wall sticks out a bit farther looks a bit odd - or is it going to be part of something bigger? default_excited.gif

As to the story, intrigue, intrigue all the way! pirate_devg1.gifpir_laugh2.gif

A very nice house you have here His Majesty. Now all it needs is the proper inner order thumbup.gif

If needed, Oleon has many talented and famed architects that can surely help you with this venture, should your own powers be weakened for some reason.

First, great build, Kabel - looks very royal! The window is great, and I love the colours. I only wonder why you let the wall continue to the left further than the rest of the build?

As to the story - very well written, and very interesting developments! We Corlanders will definitely be following developments closely!

well, it's actually meant to be a piece of something bigger I'd love to moc if only I had all the pieces. I was an LDD builder like KB I sureley would have put the rest together in only a couple of minutes pirate_tong.gif

Intrigue indeed... will the king have his way? ...

but why should he not, he's the king? pirate_look.gif

Corrringtion will not have to worry, or will it ... ?

Is THIS the king you Oleanders want?!?!?!? Stand firm boys and stay vigilant!

At least we have a proper King in Eslandola and no fake LDD person that does not exist in real life. King Fernando is here to stay!!!

Will it be intrigue pirate_laugh2.gif ... or war? pirate_cry4.gif

who knows what the gods shall decide ...

Very nice build kabel, lovely dark brown roof (dark brown is usually lovely! pirate_laugh_new.gif),

As to the story, intrigue, intrigue all the way! pirate_devg1.gifpir_laugh2.gif

dark brown all the way! It's unfortunate that the amount of REAL pieces you can get in this color is rather limited. Still haven't finished my Thorshaven town hall because of that ...

Oleon has many talented and famed architects that can surely help you with this venture, should your own powers be weakened for some reason.

LDD architects will surely not be able to help here. Stick to your computer toys, young lad ... pir_laugh2.gif

Well yes, that's how a king resides. :-)

Precisely!

@Faladrin: did you notice what the King is eating?

Well yes, that's how a king resides. :-)

You ain't seen nothing yet regarding how a proper sovereign resides :wink:

@Faladrin: did you notice what the King is eating?

Yeah ! Of course I noticed it. But I did not know how to interprete it...