DarkKnight7

Pink Arachnid (Spider Gwen) by Phoenix Customs

Hey everybody! Just thought I'd share the latest custom I've created and released this month.

Here's the info:

Pink Arachnid

• Pad printed front head, front and back torso, both arms, and front and side legs (for the powder blue slippers)
  • Unique pad printing INSIDE the hood (which I think is a first, but not positive)!
  • Parts: white hood, white head, white arms and hands, black torso, black legs.

What do you guys think?

25900749610_8018d2aaed_c.jpg

Here's a MOC of her "unmasked" using this head and this hair piece

25620070184_662ff80375_z.jpg

Edited by DarkKnight7

Looks very well done! I'm not fluent on superheroes is this a custom one or an actual character as a google search brought nothing but actual pink colored spiders?

Looks very well done! I'm not fluent on superheroes is this a custom one or an actual character as a google search brought nothing but actual pink colored spiders?

The actual name is "Spider-Gwen". Pink Arachnid is due to copyright I believe :classic:

This is spot-on - makes me want to order one right now, especially since this looks more detailed than I imagine TLG's Spider-Gwen would look!

The printing on the inside of the hood looks great.

Thank you, glad you like it! That was no easy task to do, as I'd never seen it done before - let's just say there were a LOT of test prints going on ;)

Looking on the site now.

Sounds good and thanks! Let me know if you have any issues, I'd be more than happy to help!

This is really good, the torso front and rear design is perfect

Thanks! Glad you like it!

Looks awesome. I look forward to receiving mine soon. I'll be checking out the source comic too.

Thank you for the support, and hope you like her!

This is spot-on - makes me want to order one right now, especially since this looks more detailed than I imagine TLG's Spider-Gwen would look!

That is very kind of you! I feel very humbled to hear you say that, as LEGO sets the standard that I aim for and hope to match.

I love this fig, I must buy one.

Well, thank you sir, glad you liked her...but sorry you got banned :look:

On 04/04/2016 at 5:41 AM, DarkKnight7 said:

How can I get one of these for my 6 year old?

Edited by ferwells

Hi ferwells, and welcome to Eurobricks.

You might want to introduce yourself to our community by creating a thread in the Hello! My name is... section.

To answer your question, you'll have to go to Phoenix Customs on line shop to by their products. This thread is only for showcasing them and getting feedback.

On a final note, please be aware that reviving 1 year + old threads is not very welcome in this community, so please try to avoid it in the future.

Have fun on Eurobricks. :classic: