the enigma that is badger

SW 2008 Figure Pics

As Hinckley requested, a new thread for some shots of my recently-acquired Star Wars figs!

Group shot:

rouge_shadow_figs.jpg

Vader:

rs_vader.jpg

rs_vader_back.jpg

rs_vader_headgear.jpg

The Apprentice:

rs_apprentice.jpg

rs_apprentice-2.jpg

And here's the "reversable head" you may have heard of:

rs_reversable_head.jpg

Ooo, my favorite Dick Tracy character: the Blank!

Juno Eclipse:

rs_juno.jpg

rs_juno_with_hat.jpg

Vader with the new Glow-in-the-dark saber blade from a new Racer set:

vader_with_glow-saber.jpg

And man, does it glow!

glow-saber.jpg

Saber duel!

lightsaber_battle.jpg

I also picked up the two new Battle Packs, so I'll have close-up shots of the new Rebel fig tomorrow!

badger

Edited by the enigma that is badger

Vader *wub* Juno. :-D :-D :-D So, are you going to do a whole review? Because we can change the thread title and you can do a full review for us? *sweet* *wub*

Whole review! Whole Review! Do a whole review!

Nice figs, the suba visor was a clever trick by TLC.

sweet! are the minifigs from new sets? Vader is freakin sweet! *wub* Ragnarok must have!

Definately need the rouge shadow now!

Edited by Dark Sword Ragnarok

Ahhhh thanks for posting these new pics, and i really thank you for showing the reversable head.

Now perhaps those who wouldn't listen will finally undersatnd theirs no obi wan head in this set either.

i really thank you for showing the reversable head.

Hilarious X-D

And tks for these new glow in the dark lightsaber blade pics ;-)

*yoda*

Thanks for the great pics, I like how the broken helmet is just another part used a different way (i'm sure someone said it might be that part)! The Juno is a great fig *wub* and the Apprentice is not to bad either, has a minifig ever had blood decals before? I have to echo the other comments here, if you have the time a review would be great! :-)

I didn't realise Vader's helmet was that piece. Hmm, I might have to go and experiment with that...

I'm not familiar with The Force Unleashed, so I can't really comment on thesem but they all look like prety nice figs nonetheless.

Wow, thank you ever do much!

The Vader diver mask piece is ingenious! I am a wee bit confused though, does the Juno figure come with a hair piece and a hat?

Oh and that Vader torso is also really cool!

I didn't realise Vader's helmet was that piece. Hmm, I might have to go and experiment with that...

I'm not familiar with The Force Unleashed, so I can't really comment on thesem but they all look like prety nice figs nonetheless.

hmm... too bad you can't fit a trans-clear helmet over the visor though in that configuration.

What a brilliant solution for Vader's battle-damaged helmet! Thanks for sharing the pics X-D

And from what he said, I don't think he has the whole set to do a review of 8-| But thanks for this, and the battlepack pics tomorrow ;-)

Thanks for all the kudos folks!

I am a wee bit confused though, does the Juno figure come with a hair piece and a hat?

Ah, sorry about that: the Juno fig does come with both a black kepi hat and the blonde hair.

And from what he said, I don't think he has the whole set to do a review of 8-| But thanks for this, and the battlepack pics tomorrow

I do have the whole set, I'm just very busy this weekend with other things ('tis finals season, and for me that means both taking and giving). I will have shots of the Battle Packs later on today

badger

Thanks for the pics. i didn't know the apprentice was battle damaged.

looking forward to the review (s)

I don't really like the fact that the aprentice is batle damaged, I don't know the figure and I don't care about EU, but there isn't even a regular, non damaged, version of him. The Juno figure has strange sideburns.

Thank you for the pictures. :-)

can you also make a picture of Juno eclipse without anything on her head?

I don't really like the fact that the aprentice is batle damaged, I don't know the figure and I don't care about EU, but there isn't even a regular, non damaged, version of him. The Juno figure has strange sideburns.

gotta love the imperial haircode X-D

that piece confuses me. I used the idea of that piece before, but I don't see any resemblance to the vader helmet...

I'm gonna buy the faces of Juno and "the apprentice" (doesnt that remind you of that hilarious show on mtv) in bulk, love the general angry look of the apprentice...

I'm confused... is it vader against his apprentice? *wacko*

At last the black kepi is back :-)

TT

does the holow scuba visor come withe the vader fig? I find it of a rather clever use but a bit surprising from TLC...

can you also make a picture of Juno eclipse without anything on her head?

Sure!

rs_juno_plain.jpg

Imperial Battle Pack:

All in all, a much better set than I was anticipating. When you remove the "troop carrier" portion, the craft that remains has a neat, stripped down quality to it. Reminds me of an ornithopter from Dune.

ibp1.jpg

ibp2.jpg

ibp3.jpg

ibp4.jpg

ibp5.jpg

Rebel Battle Pack:

AKA: the Bobsled of Freedom set. Cool enough, and a good start for MOC repulsor-craft.

rbp_1.jpg

rbp_2.jpg

rbp_3.jpg

rbp_4.jpg

rbp_5.jpg

Rebel Figure:

I really like this one; great torso design, and the helmet is interesting.

rebel_1.jpg

rebel_2.jpg

rebel_3.jpg

rebel_4.jpg

In that last picture, the lighting almost makes him look yellow. <deep, remorseful sigh>

*wub* *wub*

thanks for the reviews. The rebels look awesome.

the "crapship" isn't that good it needs to be longer imo

Nice Badger! That Imperial Dropship looks pretty nice with that sweet shadow trooper!

I'm glad Vader in the rogue Shadow set comes with a normal Helmet. It'd be kinda dissapointing if he didn't.

Now there's a cheap way to get the Shadow Trooper! Yes!