Holodoc

Event countdown 2016

Of course today we're welcoming the Dutch posse, and that's a striking resemblance to Captain Green Hair (after a few drinks) I must say. :laugh:

Lovely countdown, Stefan! :wub:

Your game of illegal techniques is decent but it could be improved by the use of the glorious minifig hand :wink: Those technic pins just don't work as perfectly as they should :hmpf_bad: *runs off*

Of course today we're welcoming the Dutch posse, and that's a striking resemblance to Captain Green Hair (after a few drinks) I must say. :laugh:

Absolutely right: Welcome CaptainGreenHair, Nancy, Jim, Kitty and Ecclesiastes from the Netherlands!

Your game of illegal techniques is decent but it could be improved by the use of the glorious minifig hand :wink: Those technic pins just don't work as perfectly as they should :hmpf_bad: *runs off*

Oh, I didn't know they fit. :oh: Thanks.

One of the last resorts to do something illegal though. :laugh:

Getting really close now!!

I can see the light! :excited:

Aren't we welcoming anyone today? Or are you still figuring how to fit a minifig hand into those parts ;) :D

Yes, I think we're supposed to welcome ze Germans today.

Maybe Holo is making sure it is extra perfect today then. :wink:

26187464686_5acf649f4d_b.jpg

Good call, Quarry! :thumbup:

A perfect day to call the four with "the other Germans" (revealed today):

csm_99810-Minifigures_Pressebild_16_9_c158c49d31.jpg

The first EB member who is able to call every single player with the right name, wins one bag of this series! :grin:

Welcoming the Germans! :)

I'll have a try at this game:

Upper row: André Schürrle, Benedikt Höwedes, Marco Reus, Shkodran Mustafi, Toni Kroos, Mats Hummels, Manuel Neuer

Middle row: Mesut Özil, Jérôme Boateng, Mario Götze, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Sami Khedira, Christoph Kramer, Joachim Löw

Lying: Thomas Müller, Max Kruse

Edited by MstrOfPppts

The first EB member who is able to call every single player with the right name, wins one bag of this series! :grin:

Top row, left to right: Marco Reus, Andrè Schürrle, Toni Kroos, Shkodran Mustafi, Julian Draxler, Karim Bellarabi, Manuel Neuer

Middle row, left to right: Mario Gómez, Jeróme Boateng, Mario Götze, Lukas Podolski, Sami Khedira, Thomas Müller, Joachim Löw

Front row, left to right: Bastian Schweinsteiger, Matthias Ginter

Lets see how wrong we all are :laugh:

Welcoming the Germans! :)

I'll have a try at this game:

Upper row: André Schürrle, Benedikt Höwedes, Marco Reus, Shkodran Mustafi, Toni Kroos, Mats Hummels, Manuel Neuer

Middle row: Mesut Özil, Jérôme Boateng, Mario Götze, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Sami Khedira, Christoph Kramer, Joachim Löw

Lying: Thomas Müller, Max Kruse

You are toooooo fast guy! :laugh: But my guess is:

Upper row (l.t.r.): André Schürrle, Christoph Kramer, Marco Reus, Shkodran Mustafi, Toni Kroos, Mats Hummels, Manuel Neuer

Middle row (l.t.r.): Mesut Özil, Jérôme Boateng, Mario Götze, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Sami Khedira, Benedikt Höwedes, Joachim Löw

Lying (l.t.r.): Thomas Müller, Max Kruse

Welcome Aredhel, Rolli, Rolli's mum, Skalldyr and me from Germany!

25608614654_ab38a057c0_b.jpg

Thanks for the welcome. We are looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Skalldyr, you're right (again) :S But you posted after this :P

Haha well I can only say that I did not saw that video! (btw why does he have a box already.... :cry_happy: )

Upper row (l.t.r.): André Schürrle, Christoph Kramer, Marco Reus, Shkodran Mustafi, Toni Kroos, Mats Hummels, Manuel Neuer

Middle row (l.t.r.): Mesut Özil, Jérôme Boateng, Mario Götze, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Sami Khedira, Benedikt Höwedes, Joachim Löw

Lying (l.t.r.): Thomas Müller, Max Kruse

:thumbup: Absolutely correct!

and welcome Am/B/Dfenz, JanetVanD + son and Puvel from Ireland!

And the british types (who won't like Bonaparte's vignette by the way...:grin:) are: Pandora, Rufus, rustyredwreck, rustyredwreck+1, Peppermint_M and Calanon. Welcome on board!

Do you feel the vibe? :wub:

I slowly have to take care of all the stuff I have prepared... :devil:

Yes I start to feel the vibe! Need to pack my stuff. Haha (And yeah for the right guess in the little football game :) )