Sign in to follow this  
Euphorine

[LDD][Elves][Story-2]The tower of the sacred crystal.

Episode 2 : The tower of the sacred crystal.

With the airship of the observatory, Emily Jones and the elves will investigate near the sacred tower to see what happens.

On the way, Luna tells them the story of the tower of the sacred crystal.

Once upon a time, long time ago... Elvendale was not peaceful.

Storms, volcanic eruptions, tsunami and earthquakes, ravaged the land of a chaotic Elvendale.

The first Elves, who has mastered the magic of unstable elements. They has forged in the heart of these, 4 magic stones and erected a huge crystal tower.

tourcr11.jpg

This tower harmonizes the elements, in a blue sacred crystal.

This imposed the prosperity and the foundation for the peaceful Elvendale we know today.

blabla10.jpg

While Elvendale has thrived all these years

The elves has developed affinities increasingly complex with the elements.

And they has built wonderful magical societies.

But it was not for all Elves.

Some elves excluded from this magical society by their lack of power. They prefer to exile in the wasteland.

These shade elves are jealous of the other elves. And they waited the next stellar alignment for to act.

tourcr20.jpg

Unique moment, in the course of which the sacred crystal of the tower would be vulnerable.

tourcr18.jpg

They have attacked the sacred tower of elements and broke the magical stones that disappeared violently to the 4 corners of Elvendale.

tourcr16.jpg

blblat10.jpg

This event destroyed the balance and did the unstable magical powers.

The elemental stones are deprived of energy of the sacred crystal.

They took the appearance of terrifying elementary golems sowing desolation in their path.

Emily and elves must at all costs find the stones and destroy the golems.

To be continued in the next episode “The earth golem”

Sorry for my bad English.

Other picture of the tower of the sacred crystal.

tourcr17.jpg

tourcr13.jpg

tourcr10.jpg

tourcr19.jpg

tourcr15.jpg

tourcr12.jpg

tourcr14.jpg

Great addition to the story! The tower looks supernatural. I like how you incorporated the translucent pieces throughout. My favourite is the scene with the large flat trans bricks closing up around the crystal like a lotus flower.

Awesome idea and fantastic execution and presentation! The top of the installation is definitely my favorite part of this build, but nice details are present throughout the whole build, in fact. I'm looking forward to the golems! :wink::thumbup:

Wow! What a great building! My only critique is that the elemental opposites should be across from each other in the circle, to emulate a sense of balance. Though that color combo would make it a bit rainbow-y, so I do like the way you have them here, as well!

Edited by telaruhn

The Four Elements are across from each other already --- Fire is on the opposite side from Wind (Air); and Water is on the opposite side from Earth.