Target Practice

“Here we go again…”

Evac Escape

A Quick Transaction

"Black Sunshine"

Repel and Retreat

Flatline Reflection

Previously: A Promotional Meeting

Beltar just got out of the armory and started walking down the hall thinking how spiffy and awesome his new armor looked even though it was an old beat up shock-trooper suit. “Red for medical division, I presume” thought Beltar as he neared the entrance on the Avenger, an old retrofitted speeder repair garage was the location of this new squad, Beltar had read the report. Hopefully they were in a good mood for once.

25645910252_fc764b1c17_z.jpg

Beltar opened the door and was greeted by wonderful sounds from his new roommates:

25645909442_f8c0108d7b_z.jpg

Darktrooper 1: “It’s Not MY fault that he walked into my proximity bomb!”

Female Officer: “OH YOU KNOW WHAT? PERHAPS I’ll JUST LEAVE A PROXIMITY BOMB UNDER YOUR BED!”

Scout: “Or! I’ll get you courtmartialed that!”

Darktrooper 2: “Can’t you do anything right? You piece of Bantha Fodder!”

Darktrooper 1: “OH THAT’S IT!”

Beltar was surprised at how his superiors where acting, then the one outcast shadow trooper closest to the door turned to Beltar, with a confused look.

25671787521_e12f769ea6_z.jpg

Sargent In Command: Hello there Mr. Beltram..? Glad you on board with the new squad. Please excuse the mess. DT-202 got DT-203 killed last mission. You are his new replacement. Never knew you specialized in medicine Officer Beltram.

Beltar: Uh…Sir? You must have me confused with another officer. Belt-ar not ram.

DC-101: Well then Mr. Beltar. I must have read the file wrong. Refer to me as DC-101 or Sir, no other name required. Sorry about the mess soldier. You’re a medic right? That’ll be useful with this unit’s casualty and injury rate… One second please.

DC-101 turned around and yelled near the top of his lungs: “ATTENTION! GET UP YOU LOUSY RASCALS! STOP FIGHTING FOR ONE MOMENT!” The arguing stopped instantaneously and all men rose instantly.

25466178680_bcfe4b0bb9_z.jpg

DC-101: “Squad, this is Beltar, the new transfer. Medical Division, I’ll let these lackeys do the explaining to you Beltar...”

Alyin: Hello there Mr. Beltar, I’m Alyin, the pilot at your service, also the only person able to keep the two dark trooper nitwits in line…from time to time.

Reimer: Well, obviously I’m the scout. That’s all you need to know at this point.

Duke: DT-201 is my designation, nice to meet you, just call me Duke though. I’m the muscle depending on who you ask. *cough* NOT 202 *cough*

Reeder: DT-202, despite what these idiots told you, I’m the muscle, and the smartest of the group.

Alyin: Oh. That’s debatable!

Reeder: What did you say?

Beltar: Well, carrying on!

Beltar continued to get a feel for his unit, not a nice one. ‘101 and Alyin where the nicest of the bunch so far. Reeder and Duke continued to make a ruckus, and almost got into another fistfight before DC broke the up and forced them to their bunks.

25766863505_31774e45c2_z.jpg

Alyin: First off, they’ll never stop. They just can't. I would've shot them with my blaster or left them on the last planet if it wasn't for DC.

Reimer: You’ll get used to it at one point, at least after a few weeks…or months…or never. Just hold out hope that one day, the Emperor will smack them in the face.

Beltar: Thank you for this…well semi-warm welcome.

25766862205_2d1f8c98a4_z.jpg

Beltar: What a lovely group of people...

25466174180_5484c665c5_z.jpg

25740802596_5f773dd311_z.jpg

25740803046_f454b17896_z.jpg

25645898752_ea2c60180c_z.jpg

25466171370_54469eddcf_z.jpg

25766859445_a5174a6232_z.jpg

25140272483_ffb001d765_z.jpg

Thanks for making it through this long freebuild story! Finally got a little more ‘complex’ build, even though it's certainly not the best. Still moving my character’s story along. I just had to fit Beltram in because of Puvel’s build! I didn't even know there was a DJ named Beltram! This is probably going to be Beltar's squad for awhile. I keep having him move around, but I think I've settled on this Unit for now... Also the lighting at this time was pretty bad. I photographed this at a terrible time, and I forgot to close my blinds, oh well. Thanks for stopping by and as always Comments and Criticism welcome!

~Beltar

Edited by Commander Beltar

Hehe, well done!

Great story, looking forward to the adventures of the squad

Those bunkbeds look very cool!

I like the build and story, well done. Quite a bunch of characters you got there. I wonder if all will go well. ;-)