Sign in to follow this  
LittleJohn

Kaliphlin Port

A free build for Kaliphlin! This was one of the funnest builds I’ve done in a while, and I quite like how it turned out; particularly the bright color scheme.

Inspiration from Mark of Falworth’s Seaside Harbor: Link

25286697984_fa5315b452_z.jpg

25824458801_fce8fae053_z.jpg

25290685683_c487bd271e_z.jpg

More pictures here: Link

All C&C appreciated :classic:

Excellent build, great color use and some very nice architectural details! :classic:

Very nice use of those vertical tooth pieces.

Great build. I really like the clean composition as well as the color scheme. The life in the minifigs is great as well!

I really like these Kaliphlin scenes, great job! Lovely build, all of it

Neat cheese slope mosaic in the white building walls, and the architecture in general looks pretty :thumbup: Having the dock at a slight angle is a nice touch, and that dome is cool too :classic:

What an excellent, clean build. The composition here is superb, it's easy to see this is part of a bigger city. The little scenes of life in a port stand out, as does the architecture. A lot of little details to appreciate, like the cheese mosaic, the brick-built dome and the wave in the water. Great work LJ!

Realy nice build. I like the ornaments and curves an the wall/tower. That makes me wana build also some Kaliphlin stuff ;-)

Great build LJ, I really like the light colors you've used here, and that dome is great! Lots of nice techniques too - the cheese on the white building, the angled wall - keep it up! :thumbup:

Very nice and lively build, LJ, and the colors and architecture are superb as well! The white building is excellent in particular, and that medium flesh and tan wall is great (you can hardly go wrong with medium flesh! :laugh:) Great job!

Lovely build. A perfectly fitting style of architecture, the bright colourscheme is amazing and does not seem out of place at all, and the angling of the buildings is just fantastically realistic.

Excellent build, great color use and some very nice architectural details! :classic:

Very nice use of those vertical tooth pieces.

Thanks Gideon! I really like those tooth pieces, so many possibilities for them :classic:

Great architecture indeed! nice water too

Thank you!

Great build. I really like the clean composition as well as the color scheme. The life in the minifigs is great as well!

Thanks Kayne! I had fun posing the minifigs, so I'm glad you like it :classic:

I really like these Kaliphlin scenes, great job! Lovely build, all of it

Thanks Titus! :classic:

My favourite Kaliplin builds are the ones full of exotic colours - this one is no exception!

Thank you Dubbadgrim, I plan to do more like this in the future :classic:

Yaaay! I am a Kaliphlin fanboy! Love those buildings! :sweet:

Thanks, glad you like them!

Neat cheese slope mosaic in the white building walls, and the architecture in general looks pretty :thumbup: Having the dock at a slight angle is a nice touch, and that dome is cool too :classic:

Thanks Isaac! I quite liked how the dome turned out :classic:

What an excellent, clean build. The composition here is superb, it's easy to see this is part of a bigger city. The little scenes of life in a port stand out, as does the architecture. A lot of little details to appreciate, like the cheese mosaic, the brick-built dome and the wave in the water. Great work LJ!

Thanks, ME! Glad you like the cheese slope mosaic, I wanted a bit of decoration in the walls and thought that might work well :classic:

The architecture is great! I like the water and colors too!

Thank you! :sweet:

Great build, nice use of the tan arches, they look really good in this setting. :thumbup:

Thanks, I really like those arches, they fit so well with the Kaliphlin style.

Realy nice build. I like the ornaments and curves an the wall/tower. That makes me wana build also some Kaliphlin stuff ;-)

Thanks! I hope you do! Kaliphlin can always use more builds :classic:

Great build LJ, I really like the light colors you've used here, and that dome is great! Lots of nice techniques too - the cheese on the white building, the angled wall - keep it up! :thumbup:

Thanks Kai! Glad you like it! :sweet:

This is sooooooooooo beautiful!

Thank you! :grin:

Very nice and lively build, LJ, and the colors and architecture are superb as well! The white building is excellent in particular, and that medium flesh and tan wall is great (you can hardly go wrong with medium flesh! :laugh:) Great job!

Thanks Garm! Glad you like the wall, that's how this whole build started :grin:

Lovely build. A perfectly fitting style of architecture, the bright colourscheme is amazing and does not seem out of place at all, and the angling of the buildings is just fantastically realistic.

Thank you! Glad you like the colors :classic:

Awesome buikd sir!

Thanks Blufiji!

Superb buildings! Really love the medium dark flesh on the right.

Thanks Jacob! :sweet:

Good job! I loved the wall! :sweet:

Thank you :classic:

Nice architecture on both the buildings :classic: Looks like a bustling place. Great job!

Thanks Full Plate! Glad you like it :classic: