There's a similar thread over in the Licensed forum (http://www.eurobrick...howtopic=118184) but it's mostly devoted to DC & Marvel parts. Also, I know some members of the Star Wars forum do not venture outside of the Galaxy Far, Far, Away here on EB, and this thread could be of use to them. If the mods deem this thread unnecessary, that's fine with me. :sweet:

The list is a little bare at the moment, but it changes a lot, so check back in this thread and at the Lego website for updates.

75094 Shuttle Tydirium

Han's Torso- #6112600

Leia's Hair- #64807

Rebel Commando Torso- #6112435

75139 Battle on Takodana

Finn's Hair- #21778

Finn's Torso- #6127357

75059 Sandcrawler

Forest Green R4 Dome- #6078955

75105 Millennium Falcon

Dejarik Table- #6127398

75106 Imperial Assault Carrier

Agent Kallus' Hair- #6114885

75093 Death Star Final Duel

Luke's Torso- #6114392

Palpatine's Legs- #6080459

Luke's Dark Tan Hair- #4557944

10236 Ewok Village

Leia's Braided Hair- #11261

75098 Assault on Hoth

Luke' Torso- #6129000

Edited by Junior Shark

Great list - thank you posting it! I was wondering about Star Wars specific pieces and this helps.

There are a few out of stock parts that I have check on daily.

If you ever find a part available that's not listed here, let me know and I'll update the list. :sweet:

Does anyone know if you buy a set and enter the code on the instruction packet, can you buy multiple copies of the restricted parts?

For instance if I buy the Endor Shuttle could I then use the code to get numerous versions of the commando legs and other restricted parts or is it limited to one of each per set bought?

Does Bricks and Pieces not restock until its yearly hiatus? I was hoping to get that Sabine helmet but wasn't fast enough... now I'm worried they won't get it again until next year. Or they might just not restock that part again at all.

Does Bricks and Pieces not restock until its yearly hiatus? I was hoping to get that Sabine helmet but wasn't fast enough... now I'm worried they won't get it again until next year. Or they might just not restock that part again at all.

If 75150 Tie Advanced vs A-wing has Sabine's helmet then I would expect it could become available later this year after the summer set releases. Having said that I couldn't see the helmet in the pictures I've seen but surely they wouldn't do that again!?

If 75150 Tie Advanced vs A-wing has Sabine's helmet then I would expect it could become available later this year after the summer set releases. Having said that I couldn't see the helmet in the pictures I've seen but surely they wouldn't do that again!?

She doesn't come with her helmet in that set, unfortunately. :cry_sad: So I'm really eager to track it down somewhere. I guess I'll just get one off Bricklink for a bit more.

This is a dangerous thread, you'll notice that the Superheroes thread ended up with almost all the parts being pulled from B&P. Listing rare things here could come the same end with these parts.

Does anyone know if you buy a set and enter the code on the instruction packet, can you buy multiple copies of the restricted parts?

For instance if I buy the Endor Shuttle could I then use the code to get numerous versions of the commando legs and other restricted parts or is it limited to one of each per set bought?

If the part is available for SALE on Bricks & Pieces, you can usually (but not always) order up to 200.

No. Only amount you have in the set.

If you are talking about the replacement parts service, it isn't even suppose to be used to get extra parts just to replace actual missing or broken parts.

She doesn't come with her helmet in that set, unfortunately. :cry_sad: So I'm really eager to track it down somewhere. I guess I'll just get one off Bricklink for a bit more.

Well that sucks. I can't believe they are doing it again, this time in a more expensive set. I liken it to Luke without a lightsaber. They even included one with the Sandcrawler before Luke had one! For your sake I hope they do another production run of Sabine's helmet.

This is a dangerous thread, you'll notice that the Superheroes thread ended up with almost all the parts being pulled from B&P. Listing rare things here could come the same end with these parts.

Then maybe it should be closed considering it is essentially going to be the cause of its own downfall eventually anyway. Why speed up the removal of pieces from pab?

No. Only amount you have in the set.

Why does everybody mix up buying parts and getting parts for free? Or is "buying any part from a set after typing in the instruction code" a fourth choice in the tree now?

Then maybe it should be closed considering it is essentially going to be the cause of its own downfall eventually anyway. Why speed up the removal of pieces from pab?

The problem is most people don´t know the service exists, Lego does not advertise it at all, going so far as to make PaB a rival service with completely different prices even though they are both under Legos control.

A sticky thread advertising the service in the General Lego Discussion board should be enough to make people aware that the service exists, maybe with a disclamer not to list licensed parts as the service is only meant to let you buy normal pieces which still includes special parts from themes like Ultra Agents and Ninjago that could come in handy. of course nobody will do it.

If you are talking about the replacement parts service, it isn't even suppose to be used to get extra parts just to replace actual missing or broken parts.

Why does everybody mix up buying parts and getting parts for free? Or is "buying any part from a set after typing in the instruction code" a fourth choice in the tree now?

I was only answering question...

Edited by La Chupacabra

Why does everybody mix up buying parts and getting parts for free? Or is "buying any part from a set after typing in the instruction code" a fourth choice in the tree

I was talking about buying the parts from bricks and pieces. Expecting parts for free, even if i've already bought the set, sounds really scummy to me.

I dont see what is wrong about buying a piece directly from Lego at a price they set esepcially if I already bought the set. Lego sets the prices and makes all the money from that deal.

Edited by Forresto

Any clue on when Bricks & Pieces usually restocks? Does it restock at all? I have a feeling the new Vader's helmet won't be back on stock but I've love to be proven otherwise.

Not specifically a SW piece, but the Batman legs from 76046/76035/76045 (http://alpha.bricklink.com/pages/clone/catalogitem.page?P=970c00pb411&idColor=0#T=S&C=0&O={"color":0}) is available on B&P for $2.22. They're pretty perfect for Imperial officers boots, but I'm torn at that price. Maybe y'all can buy some and flood the market for them ;)

I know they're not very popular, but are there any dual-molded tan/black legs that would be good for the rebels style imperials?

Not specifically a SW piece, but the Batman legs from 76046/76035/76045 (http://alpha.brickli...0&O={"color":0}) is available on B&P for $2.22. They're pretty perfect for Imperial officers boots, but I'm torn at that price. Maybe y'all can buy some and flood the market for them ;)

There are a couple Bricklink sellers that have 'em a little cheaper, so that's an option! :laugh: I picked up half a dozen that way. I almost regret it... suddenly having boots for only a handful of my SW minifigs seems a little strange. :wacko:

I know they're not very popular, but are there any dual-molded tan/black legs that would be good for the rebels style imperials?

Sadly, not yet. The only dark tan legs I can find with "boots" is in the mini-doll format, and those are brown boots (tho I'd love some dark tan minifig legs with brown boots for, like, Captain Antilles...or Malcolm Reynolds!)

This whole 'boots' thing is probably gonna become the next wave of major SW minifig upgrades. "Do all your X-wing pilots have boots yet?" etc... After that, we'll finally get OT helmets with dual-molded visors and then have to replace all the heads & helmets of our Red & Gold Squadrons (and Rogues). It never ends! :tongue:

Dark tan pants with boots are actually in the upcoming all female Ecto 1 & 2 Ghostbusters set although with printing