just2good

Disney Collectible Minifigures Series 1 Discussion

I love how we know more about the 2016 Ghostbusters Reboot Ecto-1 set that comes out in July than this May 2016 CMF.

I think this might be June, but the point stands.

I love how we know more about the 2016 Ghostbusters Reboot Ecto-1 set that comes out in July than this May 2016 CMF.

That's what Lego wants, so that's what has happened. Looks like when they want to control leaks they really control leaks.

I have the impression that Disney is really good at keeping things wrapped. Or they sue anyone a pile of money that leaks ;)

I might just buy a full box this time then im guaranteed to get a full set anyway I think there might be 2 different mickey mouse figures one in his usual clothing the 2nd in his sorcerors apprentice attire , I would love a judge claude frollo minifigure from the hunchback of notre dame and I expect a baloo minifigure to tie in with the 2016 latest live action jungle book film

I wouldn't expect two different Mickey figures in the same series. If they wanted to do a second version of Mickey, they'd probably reserve him for a second series like with the alternate versions of Simpsons characters.

Maybe one version could be normal cartoon Mickey and the other could be the Disneyworld mascot Disney?

Maybe one version could be normal cartoon Mickey and the other could be the Disneyworld mascot Disney?

Now I imagine a Mickey figure with a big headpiece, and a frustrated face of a normal man underneath the piece :grin:

Now I imagine a Mickey figure with a big headpiece, and a frustrated face of a normal man underneath the piece :grin:

Disney would never allow that, they're very serious about keeping the magic alive in the parks.

What happened to the leaker dude. I wonder if he's seen them already.

He added some more stuff to his store this week but nothing new.

It's terrible. Please, give us some new informations, list or picures! Never it was so quiet! I want to know more.

Information can't be given if there isn't any. Patience.

We have the series 16 list but no Disney. Hopefully we get it soon

Isn't Disney the series 16??

Actually, scratch that, found just2goods video of the list :grin:

Maybe disney had him drawn and quartered :)

Haha, I wouldn't be surprised. I read an article about former employees suing them and they lawyer up fast and good.

He added some more stuff to his store this week but nothing new.

Awww man. The waiting game is real.