just2good

Disney Collectible Minifigures Series 1 Discussion

I'm gettin' tired of calling places that say they "might" have them and even if they did, they wouldn't sell them to me until May. :ugh:

Hey, wait, that means he knows they come out in May and that they must have the boxes but have read the labels. Come on... :hmpf:

Minnesota is the worst for early releases...

I mean it's up to the store whether or not to follow release dates(still sucks though). Just be patient and before you know it, like life always has been which is super quick, it will be May 1st and Disney CMF will be adorning your display shelf or desk and you will have a smile on your face.

Edited by Tech Artist

Yeah, really. It's two weeks people. Getting frustrated that something has a release date on which it will actually come out, and not before - just wasted energy.

Yeah, really. It's two weeks people. Getting frustrated that something has a release date on which it will actually come out, and not before - just wasted energy.

Go ask the Destiny community how they feel about release dates and content releases. They get pretty salty waiting on stuff. And by pretty I mean salt mine levels of salt. I never understood it. Don't get me wrong, I hate waiting but getting upset over it just isn't worth it.

Edited by Tech Artist

I know I shouldn't be getting that upset over it, but still, even when it's May 1st they'll be gone by noon and people will have to wait weeks for another shipment.

I know I shouldn't be getting that upset over it, but still, even when it's May 1st they'll be gone by noon and people will have to wait weeks for another shipment.

Do you have a local Lego store? For series 15 I went to mine right when they opened. No lines. Just me, another gal, an employee, and pre-felt bags of goodness plus the boxes themselves.

Exactly, I went to a LEGO store, I think it was the precise day S15 was to be released, and there was everything I wanted. This being in NYC to boot - quite a busy store usually!

Yeah, I've got the Mall of America store 20 minutes way but I don't know if I'm gonna be able to go on May 1st. Which worries - I might try and call and ask if a Target can hold a box for me but I don't know if they will. I only want a set, not a box.

am i the only one who thinks some minifigures look weird?

I take it you've ignored the first 138 pages of the thread, then?

Think i will skip this one out , am i the only one who thinks some minifigures look weird?

Nope. I think there is a general consensus that The Genie looks the weirdest amongst other things.

Go ask the Destiny community how they feel about release dates and content releases. They get pretty salty waiting on stuff. And by pretty I mean salt mine levels of salt. I never understood it. Don't get me wrong, I hate waiting but getting upset over it just isn't worth it.

No not salt mine level, thats to low, Its more like Lewis Brindley salty rant level of saltyness

I think people are eager to know where they are released before the release date so they dont find half empty boxes. In my town all sharkguys were gone before its official release.

So i think they are just concerned minifig collectors or annoying scalper idiots.

I think people are eager to know where they are released before the release date so they dont find half empty boxes. In my town all sharkguys were gone before its official release.

So i think they are just concerned minifig collectors or annoying scalper idiots.

We don't really have that problem in the UK, my local stores all have multiple full boxes of series 15 for weeks before and after release.

Think i will skip this one out , am i the only one who thinks some minifigures look weird?

I take it you've ignored the first 138 pages of the thread, then?

I'm not generally the kind of person who literally laughs out loud when they type "LOL", but for the record, this got a really loud LOL, so thanks. But having only joined earlier today, I doubt they've finished that particular novel yet. Welcome, just_one! As for this series, I love a lot of them, like some of them, and am indifferent to some, but there aren't any that I actively dislike. Except Syndrome. His face bugs the heck outta me. And bleep the naysayers, Genie looks awesome. (JK, I <3 you all.)

There were none at my local Target. No minifigures at all.

Yes. Utterly disappointing. I wonder if you were there before me or after. Duluth TRU has nothing either, FYI. I don't think I've seen them anywhere locally except the LEGO Store, and, very, very briefly, at the MoG TRU. Got Silver Centurion Iron Man Iron Patriot from GameStop today, though :wink:

Edited by rob-ot5000

Nothing at my Target(They had a ton of Series 15) or TRU near my work in Vernon Hills,IL. I am gonna try my Target near where I live but if I strike out on that I am not gonna waste anymore gas or time. I'll wait till the 1st.

Edit: No go Target Gurnee. My experience with Series 15 and how much gas and time I wasted on that says I will now just give up and wait till the 1st. If they don't have them yet then my area likely won't till the 1st.

Edited by Tech Artist

Do all mini figure bags have the same bar code?

Only in the same series, i.e. Series 15 all have the same barcode and the Disney series all have the same barcode, but S15 and Disney don't. Stores may not assign new codes for their system though. So Target may label all minifig series with the same number in their system (I don't know if that's true, just an example).

Anyone know of any stores in canada that could possibly have them and have put them out early , mainly in windsor area ;)

Hello,

Has anyone had a full box and can post which minifigure is the rarest please? How many Donald Ducks, Daisy, Stitches etc.

I haven't seen them in UK yet, otherwise I would check it myself.

Thanks in advance

4 per case: Alien, Genie, Mickey, Mr. Incredible, Stitch and Syndrome

3 per case: Cheshire Cat, Donald, Aladdin, Alice, Ariel, Buzz, Hook, Daisy, Maleficent, Minnie, Peter Pan and Ursula