just2good

Disney Collectible Minifigures Series 1 Discussion

True, Pixar was acquired as well. They just have more of a "Disney feel" than either Star Wars or Marvel (both of which I also love). I thank you both for your input and information, the lists are helpful. I have had my eye out for the Indy jeep polybag. Oh, and I just picked up an Olaf, forgot about him. Prince of Persia is another, like Lone Ranger, that I can ignore.

Scored all 16 I wanted, no duplicates! :grin: Now I can finally mess around with them.

That Captain Hook, Ursula, Maleficent combo :head_back: Love it.

I just got most of the ones I still needed today. The only two I don't have now are Alice and the Cheshire Cat. I actually do have one copy of each at hand, unopened, but I've earmarked them for a friend who's a huge Alice in Wonderland fan and to whom I promised I'd find her one of each of those two characters, so now I need to find one more of each for myself.

I finally got all of them I couldn't find them anywhere I checked my local target, toys r us, and Walmart I had to go all the way to the Lego store and I also got an extra Ariel and stitch. :classic:

I don't have any duplicates yet. I'm mulling over getting a couple of them for parts. I've also been thinking about whether to get multiples of the Pizza Planet Alien, to expand my collection from what I have of the 2010 line; I was thin in of not just accounting for the differences between these and the originals, but actually using them, in order to have three of these represent Andy's trio of PP aliens, while my others would be other, more "generic" ones.

I bought Alice in Wonderland's Alice figure, just for the short sleeve arms she has.

They went directly onto Jock from Indiana Jones.

I think Peter Pan's legs look great on the Snake Charmer, and Alice's hair looks great on the Pretzel Girl... And Captain Hook's hat/hair looks great for female figures - I'm really glad he didn't have a molded head!

I bought Alice in Wonderland's Alice figure, just for the short sleeve arms she has.

They went directly onto Jock from Indiana Jones.

Let's see that picture please!!! :)

I finaly got Donald and Stitch - IMO best figures in this series. The Ursula was a big dissapointment with that new, not blocky, huge piece.

Of course first thing I made is giving Stitch some weapons of mass destruction! :D

I knew it was a bad idea to order them online, but I did anyway... Now I got 6 Genies out of the 20 bags I bought :hmpf_bad: At least I'm granted 18 wishes now :grin:

Where did you order from? Some Ebay sellers claim they sell bags at random but in reality they know exactly what's in each one. The supposedly random ones are disproportionately those that command the lowest prices on the secondary market. The same sellers have separate, minifigure-specific auctions for the ones that sell for more. Sometimes, the same seller uses different Ebay accounts to disguise what they're doing. Caveat emptor!

I have put Syndrome's hair to use already...

So have I :sweet: : http://www.brickshel...ey_cmf_mocs.jpg . I think though that MOC with Syndrome's hairpiece would look better if the hair were red.

By the way, I really like your minifigure even though I'm not into DragonballZ. :thumbup:

Edited by AmperZand

Nice use of the Disney Minifigure series.

I especially like the Archer, speaking of which where did you get the arms on the archer?

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=128862

Since posting that thread, the arms have become available for sale from the maker's site. They're more expensive now that it's no longer a Kickstarter project but otherwise the arms are the same.

Since posting that thread, the arms have become available for sale from the maker's site. They're more expensive now that it's no longer a Kickstarter project but otherwise the arms are the same.

Thanks! Might actually get me some.

Found Mr. Incredible and Malifecent, only four more to go!

Do they sell these in Disney brand stores? I want to see if they have any in City Creek Mall in Salt Lake.

Only one more figure to go...Aladdin. Proving very difficult to find, keep feeling Genie's which is a little annoying.

Oh yeah, Aladdin was the last and most difficult for me. I went through about 40 packets or more until I could find him.

I still have yet to see these in stores. This is the first set in a couple of years that I haven't seen stocked on release day or before so it's kind of odd.

I still have yet to see these in stores. This is the first set in a couple of years that I haven't seen stocked on release day or before so it's kind of odd.

My store is usually always late too, but I'm sure you'll see them soon.

I think they should do more production runs of Series 1 before even considering a second series. Right now, there are obviously more people who want to purchase a Disney minifig than there are minifigs available right now.

In the US. They are selling in the UK, but they are easy to get hold of, they are by no means selling out and having restocking trouble here.

I'm located in California and they have been easy to find (ironically, the exception being the Lego Store. I haven't noticed any restock since the release date). I've seen full cases out on numerous occasions at TRU, Target, Legoland, Disneyland, and other independent retailers. In fact, I went to the mall last weekend and the Lego Store had zero while the toy shop two doors down had 3 full cases on the shelf at no markup.

Hope the set shows up in your area soon.

In the US. They are selling in the UK, but they are easy to get hold of, they are by no means selling out and having restocking trouble here.

They sold out in my nearest Lego store at the very start but I think it was only a couple of days before they got a new delivery load which was when I went into store and was speaking to the people helping me try to find certain ones haha.

I must say I wish Lego didn't make the Disney minifigures. They aren't bad or anything. It just that I was given a Daisy Duck and my youngest just got Mickey Mouse. Now he wants to play Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I really dislike that show.

I must say I wish Lego didn't make the Disney minifigures. They aren't bad or anything. It just that I was given a Daisy Duck and my youngest just got Mickey Mouse. Now he wants to play Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I really dislike that show.

So then don't watch it? :tongue: