just2good

Disney Collectible Minifigures Series 1 Discussion

Must not have been a very bright person. Ursula is the easiest to detect. :laugh:

Or they are very lazy. :angry:

Edited by samuraiturtle

I checked for these in my area using the DCPI and they came up as $3.39. I know CMF are usually $3.99. Is this series going to be cheaper, or is this a mistake?

I checked for these in my area using the DCPI and they came up as $3.39. I know CMF are usually $3.99. Is this series going to be cheaper, or is this a mistake?

That's a mistake, but if you see the minifigures, buy them!

Not a mistake, they've been like that for a few weeks. Specifically the day after I got my Disney set :hmpf_bad:

I meant it's a mistake they're selling them for $3.39. Sucks that you didn't get them for that price. That's why you should wait instead of getting them early :P

No.

It's $3.99

Thank you Robert8, Amazingbricks, and CM4Sci for your help!

Edited by AmericaLego

Was able to grab the 3 I wanted at a Walmart today: Ursula, Maleficent and Ariel. Box was still about 90% full. All are well executed figures, Ursula's tentacles are particularly rad. I do agree Ariel could use a little printing on the front of her tail.

local store had them this morning. i got there about 5mins after they opened, and spent 45min feeling up the packets. they had 2 boxes on the shelf and another 1 on strips between the bays. i hope my touch was correct, as i put them in layaway. also grabbed an extra 2 aliens to make up "the three". had a moments panic when i did a count up of my bags and came to 17. the 18th had fallen off the stack behind a box, so was lucky i didnt have to go through it all again.

going to get them out on tuesday when i get paid, so will find out then how good my touch was. im expecting a couple of mistakes with the mice and ducks.

wow! I don't think i'll be hunting stores down. it's too much of a hassle. I am hoping to order a full set on amazon.

I'm a bit upset right now. None of the stores near my work have them and my local Lego store has a 1/3rd of 7 boxes left meaning by the time I get off work they'll likely be gone. Not sure about my local Target. I may have to wait a couple weeks to get specific ones as I really don't want to buy randomly online.

Simpsons 2 is still around? :wacko:

I saw a full box of the first series last May :P

I suspect this to sell a bit better though.

When I was feeling the minifigures in the store, a few people bought the monster series but no one bought the Disney series while I was there.

Yeah, I regret not buying the Simpsons S2 series, I never really found it until Monsters came out. I only got about half the series.

Where are these places!? It feels like the stores near me only put out a box at a time...

Searching 2 Targets, 2 Walmarts and a TRU turned up nothing but a few Series 15 packs. Which is a bummer considering today is release day for this Series...