just2good

Disney Collectible Minifigures Series 1 Discussion

Found some in White Plains, NY, but I only managed to get 8. There were 5 others, all dupes. No other Target in my area has them, and neither do my local mom and pop shops.

Also, they were only $3.39 at my Target, so yay?

You found them in White Plains?? I was just there on Friday! Do they have anymore in stock? I called Mt.kisco to pull some from their off-site warehouse, so if they pull the correct ones I'll let you know. Where were in white Plains?

Found some in White Plains, NY, but I only managed to get 8. There were 5 others, all dupes. No other Target in my area has them, and neither do my local mom and pop shops.

You found them in White Plains?? I was just there on Friday! Do they have anymore in stock? I called Mt.kisco to pull some from their off-site warehouse, so if they pull the correct ones I'll let you know. Where were in white Plains?

just got they had tons of cases about 6 I got there was a guy who was feeling them so I helped him and he helped me also thanks for posting this here

Happy to help!

Just to let you guys know, I'll be reviewing the series for Brickset towards the end of the week!

Edited by Puffle Pal26

I still don't know if I'm going to be getting these. I have to save up for some others sets I really want. But i also really want these figures too. :wacko:

OH.

MY.

GOD.

[snip]

lmao

Source

HAHAHAHA, that made my day.

You finally got them?? :grin:

Not yet, but I will in the next few days!

Edited by Puffle Pal26

Target's having a big sale/clearance on Minifigures and Mixels. I found six at that price, and they still had Series 15 too. To top that, they had more than one Shark-Suit Guy available!

I actually like that version of Mickey better!

Edited by Master_Data

It looks like it was Mickey with the candlestick in the library :laugh:

You got one?!

No. It was reported on Minifigure Price Guide. There is the link! :classic:

Edited by Robert8

Someone told me that they had a ton of stock in White Plains Target. I went an hour after the store opened this morning, and there was barely any left. My friend just went and said they were all gone. So within a day they were all gone =/

Sadly I was also there on Friday and they hadn't put them out yet lol.

Hoping Mt Kisco works out!

Yeah, after I got the box out and set it by the other minifigures at my Target, stock went down by 80 within a day... I think that might have been a mistake. :tongue:

Target in Somerville, MA has them now, too. $3.99 here and generally $3.49 for S15 in NH. Will check NH availability tomorrow.

It appears Mickey is being distracted by the same thing all the Clones and C-3P0 were!

The Donald in Jangbricks video review is pretty cross-eyed, too. I am getting really concerned with all the huge misprints lately. It is just too expensive to find such a figure in a blind bag!!

The Target I went to in Holyoke, MA still had Series 15, but I did grab a few considering the $3.39 price tag. They were in such an obscure place, as they were at the end of the aisle with the Bratz dolls two rows down from the LEGO... It helps to bring an empty packet to scan at the price checkers, since it tells you what aisle it's stocked in.

I hope to see Disney ones soon, though I'll probably wait until the official May 1st release date. It's weird how Series 15 is also labeled as the May Series at Target...

The Target I went to in Holyoke, MA still had Series 15, but I did grab a few considering the $3.39 price tag. They were in such an obscure place, as they were at the end of the aisle with the Bratz dolls two rows down from the LEGO... It helps to bring an empty packet to scan at the price checkers, since it tells you what aisle it's stocked in.

I hope to see Disney ones soon, though I'll probably wait until the official May 1st release date. It's weird how Series 15 is also labeled as the May Series at Target...

It's been like that ever since the Simpsons Series. They re-use the same DCPI. It seems like with Disney they may have used a new one but the rest all used that same name and number.

Funny, that's where I've found some too. I got my four favorites so far (Syndrome, Mr. Incredible, Stitch, Cheshire) and they're all pretty great.

Someone is trying to sell that misprint for a LOT of money... But it brings up an interesting thought concerning misprints and their perceived value. Is it really worth it?

IMO, I would prefer a properly-printed Mickey in the first place, as misprints don't interest me. If I get a figure where the parts or printing are misaligned or not to my satisfaction, I buy another, and usually I am able to combine the parts of both figures to get one that meets my expectations. However, I can understand the frustration of wanting to have it right the first time, since buying multiple figures can add up...

Someone is trying to sell that misprint for a LOT of money... But it brings up an interesting thought concerning misprints and their perceived value. Is it really worth it?

Well, I guess a good misprint is so desireable because it's a one-of-a-kind; an ultimate collector's item. But, I'd rather have a good prototype piece instead, though.